Page 1 of 1

Who is the greatest female movie star of all time? PART 2

Posted: Tue 30 Mar 2004, 4:37 pm
by LittleBummerBoy
Sorry, lest we forget.....

Posted: Tue 30 Mar 2004, 4:50 pm
by Avalon
Earlier on I forgot to say that Heather Graham has pretty norks too

Posted: Tue 30 Mar 2004, 4:52 pm
by LittleBummerBoy
Avalon wrote:Earlier on I forgot to say that Heather Graham has pretty forks too
Fan of cutlery, are you?

Posted: Tue 30 Mar 2004, 4:53 pm
by Avalon
LittleBummerBoy wrote:Fan of cutlery, are you?
Yeah, I like a sharp bite

Posted: Wed 31 Mar 2004, 12:06 pm
by LittleBummerBoy
I'll be round at five to sink my fangs into your ass

Posted: Tue 04 May 2004, 1:01 pm
by define psb
LittleBummerBoy wrote:I'll be round at five to sink my fangs into your ass
What about Mae West?

Posted: Tue 04 May 2004, 4:26 pm
by LittleBummerBoy
It's not the men in my life but the life in my men that's more important :wink:

Posted: Tue 04 May 2004, 6:12 pm
by define psb
LittleBummerBoy wrote:It's not the men in my life but the life in my men that's more important :wink:
You see even YOU recall some of her great lines too! :wink:

Posted: Tue 04 May 2004, 6:43 pm
by LittleBummerBoy
Oh, she had LOADS of great lines, many of which on her face :wink:

Posted: Tue 04 May 2004, 6:46 pm
by Lethe
Avalon wrote:Earlier on I forgot to say that Heather Graham has pretty norks too
Adam Ant's ex-girlfriend, lucky man.

Posted: Tue 04 May 2004, 6:52 pm
by LittleBummerBoy
AA also had relationships with Vanity and Jamie Lee Curtis. He was also Amanda Donohoe's first boyf when she was still at school!

Posted: Wed 05 May 2004, 10:21 am
by define psb
LittleBummerBoy wrote:Oh, she had LOADS of great lines, many of which on her face :wink:
#

Retract those feline claws :lol: You have to admit she was rather Flamboyant and camp wasn't she?

Posted: Wed 05 May 2004, 4:23 pm
by LittleBummerBoy
Oh, she was great. But what I meant was she was already old before she became famous!