Page 1 of 1

Cd Burning issue

Posted: Tue 06 Apr 2004, 6:32 am
by Shopper
I recently got a cd writer and it came bundled with Nero. When I burn the mp3s as an audio cd, at a few places there are pauses, even though the mp3s are perfect ! Is there someway I can fix this

Posted: Tue 06 Apr 2004, 7:09 am
by Asmodean
Hmm, I think Nero has a default option with 3 seconds pause between every track, maybe this is what is causing it?

Posted: Tue 06 Apr 2004, 8:26 am
by Paulo
Yes, Nero puts a 2 second gap between tracks.

If you have a newer version you can switch over to Nero Express and there is an option that says "No pause between tracks".

Otherwise you have to right click on each individual track / go to properties and chnage the pause to 0 seconds. It's much easier to do it in Nero Express.

Posted: Tue 06 Apr 2004, 8:28 am
by dVTB
----

Posted: Tue 06 Apr 2004, 10:00 am
by Shopper
opps i am sorry :oops: I didnt mean pause between tracks. I meant the mp3 songs plays fine on winamp, but when i burn it on the cd and play it on a cd player, some tracks there are pauses in the tracks !

Its not like a cd skip or something, but like a 1 sec. silence which is quite annoying.

Posted: Tue 06 Apr 2004, 11:39 am
by dVTB
----

Posted: Tue 06 Apr 2004, 1:13 pm
by Shopper
Hey thanx :D Let me try it out