Page 1 of 3

Happy Easter!

Posted: Thu 08 Apr 2004, 1:09 am
by Scandal
I am off for a week or so for the Easter break. So I would just like to wish everyone a Happy Easter!

I seem to remember posting this same thing last year and then disappearing for almost a year....

Posted: Thu 08 Apr 2004, 1:21 am
by Glenny4
Yes have a good Easter Scandal & everyone else on the forum :dance:

Posted: Thu 08 Apr 2004, 1:26 am
by Pani
Happy Easter everyone! :D


Image

Posted: Thu 08 Apr 2004, 6:46 am
by Luna Noctis
Happy Easter , PetHeads :)

Posted: Thu 08 Apr 2004, 10:03 am
by Steve Fett
yes, many Happy Chocolate returns to everyone !!! Even though I don't eat chocolate ! :shock:

Posted: Thu 08 Apr 2004, 11:21 am
by Trixiemix
and......HAPPY EASTER from too :yeah:

Posted: Thu 08 Apr 2004, 11:22 am
by Trixiemix
That last post is supposed to be : 'ME too' :D

Posted: Thu 08 Apr 2004, 12:03 pm
by Scandal
Galina wrote:Just wondering... Has anyone here fasted for many weeks until Easter?
My mummy did but I didn't. The spirit is willing and the flesh is weak etc....

Anyway, must dash. I have a train to catch....

Happy Easter again! :D

Posted: Thu 08 Apr 2004, 12:19 pm
by Lethe
Bigboy/LittleBummerBoy will be crucified (on behalf of anybody here who has ever used innuendo) tomorrow.

"Father forgive them for they know not what they do..................."

Posted: Thu 08 Apr 2004, 3:42 pm
by belated
Happy Easter !!! Lets BURN the witches! :twisted: Well, thats what we do here in Finland at least. :wink:

Posted: Thu 08 Apr 2004, 4:25 pm
by shamelessbehave
Happy Easter go clubbing as much as you can!! :twisted:

Posted: Thu 08 Apr 2004, 5:02 pm
by bookshopboy
Happy Easter everyone.

I hope you eat lots of eggs - fried, boiled, poached. Alternatively, have an omlette or a quiche. Or some egg fried rice.

Posted: Thu 08 Apr 2004, 5:58 pm
by define psb
Happy Easter from me too!


As an 'Easter-egg' to my self I am going to spend a little time in London. So I won't be around this site too much. Hope you all have a Healthy happy time!

Posted: Thu 08 Apr 2004, 6:06 pm
by amhilde
its Easter?

Posted: Thu 08 Apr 2004, 6:16 pm
by Luna Noctis
bookshopboy wrote: I hope you eat lots of eggs - fried, boiled, poached. Alternatively, have an omlette or a quiche. Or some egg fried rice.
Here , the only eggs we eat are chocolate ones :? :shock:

Chocolate sucks ! :evil: