Page 1 of 3

What are you listening to right now?

Posted: Wed 14 Apr 2004, 8:46 pm
by DazzerUKUK
What music are you listening too while checking out the board at this very moment in time?

Me: It's A Sin (Parkinson version)

Posted: Wed 14 Apr 2004, 8:49 pm
by Flaffer
my sister yapping away

Posted: Wed 14 Apr 2004, 8:50 pm
by weirdalfan1980
nothing, the sound of the cpu fan spinning, the bashing of my finger hitting the keyboard.

Posted: Wed 14 Apr 2004, 10:11 pm
by amhilde
my stomach churning up this brownie thing the sad secretary up front brought in to work since she hasnt a life and apparently has time to bake....

Posted: Wed 14 Apr 2004, 11:04 pm
by Bulldog
Simon & Garfunkel...

Posted: Wed 14 Apr 2004, 11:26 pm
by fluffmoln
Flaffer wrote:my sister yapping away
Priceless...
Me? A live Yo La Tengo rendition of The Whole of the Law.

Posted: Thu 15 Apr 2004, 3:52 am
by DJAMIX
Just enjoying the silence... :shhh:

Posted: Thu 15 Apr 2004, 5:31 am
by Steve Fett
Sugababes "In the Middle" 8)

Posted: Thu 15 Apr 2004, 8:59 am
by GalataPSB
Tarkan - Dudu :wink:

Posted: Thu 15 Apr 2004, 9:39 am
by bookshopboy
I'm not listening to anything right now (because I'm at work), but on the way to work I was listening to the live versions of "A red letter day" and "Love comes quickly" that are on CD2 of "I get along".

Posted: Thu 15 Apr 2004, 12:01 pm
by morrison
i love hearing kings cross when i go to bed (in endless repeat.)

Posted: Thu 15 Apr 2004, 12:03 pm
by fluffmoln
A local, no longer active, group called Jason & the Argonauts; one of their recorded live shows. Sounds like nothing else.

Posted: Thu 15 Apr 2004, 12:32 pm
by electroshocked
Italo-disco compilation :wink:

Posted: Thu 15 Apr 2004, 2:40 pm
by dizzy
I'm not listening, but finding it extremely hard to ignore, my brother's and his annoying little friends playing some video game :wall: I'll just drown his sound with my own...

Yes - Roundabout. Almost Famous soundtrack... :roll:

Posted: Thu 15 Apr 2004, 2:48 pm
by Steve Fett
"Chocolate" by Kylie Minogue, the brilliant 3rd single to be released from Body Language....check it out 8)