Page 1 of 2
Another question about Rick Astley.
Posted: Thu 15 Apr 2004, 4:11 am
by DJAMIX
And what happened to the single release of Keep turned on?
There's a lot of remixes (mostly radio versions) spread over the net, but no single release at all.
Posted: Thu 15 Apr 2004, 12:03 pm
by morrison
rick astley ? babyfaced singer of the eighties he was wasn't he?
Posted: Thu 15 Apr 2004, 1:44 pm
by DJAMIX
Bingo!

Posted: Thu 15 Apr 2004, 4:44 pm
by nightporter
Rick Astley is the coolest dancer ever. He's my idol.
Posted: Thu 15 Apr 2004, 5:54 pm
by Ronald42
I really liked him, well his music that is, back in the 80's I even bought, let's see .....................13 12 inches 1 CDsingle and 1 CDalbum.
Posted: Thu 15 Apr 2004, 6:31 pm
by DJAMIX
And does anyone know about the Keep Turned On single release?

Posted: Thu 15 Apr 2004, 7:00 pm
by Ronald42
DJAMIX wrote:And does anyone know about the Keep Turned On single release?

I'm gonna check it with a big dutch fan for you. I have a nice Megamix here by dutch DJ DJJW do you have that one?
Ronald
Posted: Thu 15 Apr 2004, 7:10 pm
by DJAMIX
I'm gonna check if I have it.
Anyway, I made my own Rick Astley Megamix. Would you want it?

Posted: Thu 15 Apr 2004, 7:41 pm
by Ronald42
Sure
for the DJJW mix see his page
HERE with soem other COOL mixes also.
Ronald
Posted: Fri 16 Apr 2004, 11:27 pm
by Scandal
He's the one who prevented 'What Have I Done to Deserve This?' from reaching No. 1!

Posted: Sat 17 Apr 2004, 7:52 pm
by shamelessbehave
Ronald42 wrote:Sure
for the DJJW mix see his page
HERE with soem other COOL mixes also.
Ronald
Oh thank you Ronald I love these mixes, the Rick Astley one is
WONDERFUL!!!!! It brought me back so many good memories!!!
Posted: Wed 05 May 2004, 3:06 pm
by LittleBummerBoy
When I met Rick at Soft Cell's first comeback concert at Hackney Ocean in 2001 he was with a bunch of gay friends and, erm, how can I put this? - not exactly keen to display any signs of rampant heterosexuality.
He gave me his email address, actually

Posted: Wed 05 May 2004, 3:59 pm
by define psb
LittleBummerBoy wrote:When I met Rick at Soft Cell's first comeback concert at Hackney Ocean in 2001 he was with a bunch of gay friends and, erm, how can I put this? - not exactly keen to display any signs of rampant heterosexuality.
He gave me his email address, actually

Didn't Neil say Rick was at Elton's 50th too? Dressed as a Spaceman?!
Have you followed up on the email LBB?
Posted: Thu 06 May 2004, 6:22 pm
by Technotrancemix
define psb wrote:Have you followed up on the email LBB?
You'll have to ring him - he claims the facist moderators have kicked him out of the forum for no apparent reason
Posted: Thu 06 May 2004, 6:43 pm
by Your Funny Uncle
technotrancemix wrote:define psb wrote:Have you followed up on the email LBB?
You'll have to ring him - he claims the facist moderators have kicked him out of the forum for no apparent reason
No apparent reason? Does spamming the board and throwing personal insults around while being already on your final warning not constitute a reason? Maybe he didn't take us seriously. His mistake.