Page 1 of 2

RIP George Michael

Posted: Sun 25 Dec 2016, 11:23 pm
by Suburban_Boy
Image

Re: RIP George Michael

Posted: Sun 25 Dec 2016, 11:26 pm
by canveyboy
What the actual f*** is going on this year? Can't wait to see the back of this horrible year. Bowie, Prince and now George Michael.

Speechless. R.I.P George Michael

Re: RIP George Michael

Posted: Sun 25 Dec 2016, 11:27 pm
by raggatwin
Everything she Wants, one of the best soul records ever.

Re: RIP George Michael

Posted: Sun 25 Dec 2016, 11:30 pm
by Pod
Shocked beyond belief - 53???? 2016 serves up another kick in the teeth at its end.
His 'Listen Without Prejudice' album is immense.
RIP...

Re: RIP George Michael

Posted: Mon 26 Dec 2016, 12:27 am
by speee
Pet Text
26 December 2016
George Michael RIP

Dear George, gone too soon. It's so sad. Heartfelt condolences to his family and friends. Love, Neil and Chris x

Re: RIP George Michael

Posted: Mon 26 Dec 2016, 12:47 am
by ChoonHound
Shit just got real. Not cool, 2016. Not cool.

Re: RIP George Michael

Posted: Mon 26 Dec 2016, 12:59 am
by Zog
Just got in and heard the news a few seconds ago.

Bloody hell... how sad. RIP George.

-Zog

Re: RIP George Michael

Posted: Mon 26 Dec 2016, 3:54 am
by BrilliantPSB
IMG_20161226_004405.jpg
Enviado desde mi E2306 mediante Tapatalk

Re: RIP George Michael

Posted: Mon 26 Dec 2016, 3:59 am
by psbfannyc
Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day, you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special
Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day, you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special (special)
Once bitten and twice shy
I keep my distance but you still catch my eye
Tell me baby do you recognize me?
Well it's been a year, it doesn't surprise me
I wrapped it up and sent it
With a note saying "I Love You" I meant it
Now I know what a fool I've been
But if you kissed me now I know you'd fool me again
Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day, you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special (special)

Re: RIP George Michael

Posted: Mon 26 Dec 2016, 5:05 am
by MikeyC
So sad. :( A huge part of the soundtrack to my life, especially during my teen and coming of age years into adulthood. Huge loss. RIP.

Re: RIP George Michael

Posted: Mon 26 Dec 2016, 5:54 am
by Markpro
Pod wrote:Shocked beyond belief - 53???? 2016 serves up another kick in the teeth at its end.
His 'Listen Without Prejudice' album is immense.
RIP...
Praying for time is a fabulous track, lyrically brilliant. RIP George

Re: RIP George Michael

Posted: Mon 26 Dec 2016, 7:49 am
by stopthecar
Just woke up. Loged into the site and read this sad sad news.

Damn .... just damn... :shock: :(

Re: RIP George Michael

Posted: Mon 26 Dec 2016, 9:56 am
by Marie loves PSB
We are really shocked - what a bad year! :(

Re: RIP George Michael

Posted: Mon 26 Dec 2016, 12:41 pm
by Disco.
This has truely been a terrible year :cry:

Re: RIP George Michael

Posted: Mon 26 Dec 2016, 1:00 pm
by MikeyC
As I type this, Larry Flick (legendary 'Billboard' writer) is talking about George on "Good Day New York" along with Michael Pagnotta, George's former PR guy (and Erasure's main rep) and it's fascinating and makes it all real.