Page 1 of 1
ORBITAL
Posted: Fri 23 Apr 2004, 2:34 pm
by shamelessbehave
"Blue Album",to be released next 21st June, will be their last album. They are going to split up, and their last performance live will be 25th June at Glastonbury festival. The reason of this break is they follow different objectives.
Posted: Fri 23 Apr 2004, 9:23 pm
by One of the crowd
And about time too.
They have become boring and very predictable over the years and IMO Insides was their last good release.
Of course, the Brown album was the best.
Posted: Fri 23 Apr 2004, 9:56 pm
by shamelessboyuk
I for one am gutted. Their last gig at the Apollo in Manchester in 2001 was one of my all time favourite gigs, and was sort of hoping that I would see them live again one day, but now it looks increasingly unlikely (I won't be going to Glastonbury and can't quite afford to travel down to London for the Brixton Academy show on June25th).
I can sort of see where Bowesy's coming from, but it was live when they really kicked ass.
My fave album was 'Insides', fave tracks 'Impact' and the Belinda Carlisle/Bon Jovi rocking live version of 'Halcyon'.