Page 1 of 2

who's got what

Posted: Fri 23 Apr 2004, 8:39 pm
by weirdalfan1980
In your opinion who has the...

1. Best screen name....
2. Best looking avatar..
3. Catchy signature......

in this forum? EXCLUDING YOU. I am so mean.

Be interesting here.

Re: who's got what

Posted: Fri 23 Apr 2004, 8:52 pm
by fluffmoln
weirdalfan1980 wrote:In your opinion who has the...

1. Best screen name....
2. Best looking avatar..
3. Catchy signature......

in this forum? EXCLUDING YOU. I am so mean.

Be interesting here.
Well, you're not on any of them.

Posted: Fri 23 Apr 2004, 8:59 pm
by Aaron
Your Funny Uncle was the first name I tried to sign up with a LONG time ago... I think it works in so many ways for this forum.

Best avatar used to be Brooklyn's but apparently he had to change it. Who's the guy with the cookie monster avatar again? That's my favourite.

I've stopped reading the signatures. Though I will say Drico's was one I always remembered.

The pale kid in the attic behind his PC...

Posted: Fri 23 Apr 2004, 10:25 pm
by rags
Shenandoah wrote:The pale kid in the attic behind his PC...
YAY! :D Credit goes to me and my big mouth for that one! ;)

Posted: Sat 24 Apr 2004, 3:18 pm
by dizzy
Was it you rags who had the brown, fluffy, angry beaver avatar? That's my all time favourite.

Posted: Sat 24 Apr 2004, 3:32 pm
by rags
No, I have only had a brown (too) happy coconut... I'd be afraid of beavers if I were a happy coconut.

*thinks* and I really can't recall who had that avatar... :(

Posted: Sat 24 Apr 2004, 3:44 pm
by Lush
rags wrote:No, I have only had a brown (too) happy coconut... I'd be afraid of beavers if I were a happy coconut.
That has to be one of the weirdest things I have heard all week :)

Posted: Sat 24 Apr 2004, 3:53 pm
by GalataPSB
Mine!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Posted: Sat 24 Apr 2004, 4:08 pm
by Ray
Galata_Turco wrote:Mine!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
Yup, I definitely love Galata_Turco's avatar :) If more people agree with me we could perhaps start a fan club? :)

Posted: Sat 24 Apr 2004, 4:33 pm
by fluffmoln
Ray wrote:If more people agree with me we could perhaps start a fan club? :)
Nah...

Re: who's got what

Posted: Sat 24 Apr 2004, 6:37 pm
by weirdalfan1980
fluffmoln wrote:
weirdalfan1980 wrote:In your opinion who has the...

1. Best screen name....
2. Best looking avatar..
3. Catchy signature......

in this forum? EXCLUDING YOU. I am so mean.

Be interesting here.
Well, you're not on any of them.
hmm, i scent a hint of jealousy, of me ;)

Re: who's got what

Posted: Sat 24 Apr 2004, 6:43 pm
by Drico One
weirdalfan1980 wrote:
hmm, i scent a hint of jealousy, of me ;)
Yes, it's got to be your brain... Image

Drico.

Re: who's got what

Posted: Sat 24 Apr 2004, 8:08 pm
by weirdalfan1980
Drico One wrote:
weirdalfan1980 wrote:
hmm, i scent a hint of jealousy, of me ;)
Yes, it's got to be your brain... Image

Drico.
saying what, i have a better brain :-P

Re: who's got what

Posted: Sun 25 Apr 2004, 12:49 am
by fluffmoln
weirdalfan1980 wrote: saying what, i have a better brain :-P
You know, nearly 10% of what you say actually MAKE sense. This is not among the 10...

Posted: Sun 25 Apr 2004, 1:02 am
by Paulo
I'd say Ray's but he keeps changing it every 2nd day :lol: