Page 1 of 3

Help needed! Name this guy!

Posted: Wed 28 Apr 2004, 10:05 am
by ingenue
Hello! Can somebody please help me to find out the name of this guy? It's pretty urgent and important.
Image

Thanks for your efforts... :D

Posted: Wed 28 Apr 2004, 10:07 am
by Drico One
Oh yeah, no problem. That chap is known to his friends as The Invisible Man. Haven't seen him around in a while.

Drico.

Posted: Wed 28 Apr 2004, 10:23 am
by ingenue
Damn, I uploaded the pic there...
http://www.geocities.com/thegirlwiththe ... c30106.jpg
Maybe tha helps?

Posted: Wed 28 Apr 2004, 10:25 am
by Eldritch
ingenue wrote:Damn, I uploaded the pic there...
http://www.geocities.com/thegirlwiththe ... c30106.jpg
Maybe tha helps?
Nope: "We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing".

Posted: Wed 28 Apr 2004, 11:15 am
by shamelessbehave
After seeing this man I want to know his name too!!!!!! :drool:

Posted: Wed 28 Apr 2004, 11:19 am
by Pani
Can't see anybody on this page ... :roll:
Pity.

Posted: Wed 28 Apr 2004, 11:23 am
by ingenue
Does it work now.. I uploaded it somewhere else

Posted: Wed 28 Apr 2004, 11:36 am
by Pani
I do see the page (Yahoo) but I do only see customer's information and stuff.
Where is this guy?

Not that I'm too keen on ... :wink:
Just out of curiousity.

Posted: Wed 28 Apr 2004, 11:41 am
by LittleBummerBoy
I'd like to get to know him better. Obviously

Posted: Wed 28 Apr 2004, 12:09 pm
by Avalon
Can we ask you why you need it so urgently?

Yeah, he's cute, but unfortunately for him I'm straight...

Posted: Wed 28 Apr 2004, 12:16 pm
by glennjridge
looks like he is married going by the ring on his hand.

Posted: Wed 28 Apr 2004, 1:24 pm
by ingenue
Avalon wrote:Can we ask you why you need it so urgently?
I need it, because someone asked to Ms_Knowitall (that's me) in her college alumni msg board. If she can't find out soon, she'll be a laughing stock.

About him, I feel like I saw him in a recent movie where, as if, he played a homme fatale

Posted: Wed 28 Apr 2004, 1:37 pm
by Steve Fett
don't know him either, but i can tell you that he is sexy if that helps ??!! :roll:

Posted: Wed 28 Apr 2004, 2:21 pm
by GalataPSB
A Homosexual???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted: Wed 28 Apr 2004, 2:41 pm
by Undertaker
ingenue wrote:
Avalon wrote:Can we ask you why you need it so urgently?
I need it, because someone asked to Ms_Knowitall (that's me) in her college alumni msg board. If she can't find out soon, she'll be a laughing stock.

About him, I feel like I saw him in a recent movie where, as if, he played a homme fatale
Dunno, but that pic in your avatar is tasty. Who's that?

Dave