Page 1 of 1

Help me identify - Air - 'Kelly watch the stars'

Posted: Fri 05 Oct 2018, 8:32 pm
by StevePSB
Can anyone confirm which version of this great track was released as the single - the album version:

https://youtu.be/WsRmecY3j0M

or this:

https://youtu.be/LwC1swvlBPs

I remember Mark and Lard playing the former on Radio 1 years ago and always assumed it was the single, but then saw the other version on YouTube. Now I'm confused!

Thanks to anyone who can help!


StevePSB

Re: Help me identify - Air - 'Kelly watch the stars'

Posted: Fri 05 Oct 2018, 8:37 pm
by le petit corbusier
The second is the single version.

Enviado desde mi Mi A2 mediante Tapatalk


Re: Help me identify - Air - 'Kelly watch the stars'

Posted: Fri 05 Oct 2018, 8:38 pm
by le petit corbusier
There's also a very nice remix by Beck, if I remember correctly.

Enviado desde mi Mi A2 mediante Tapatalk


Re: Help me identify - Air - 'Kelly watch the stars'

Posted: Wed 10 Oct 2018, 8:14 pm
by StevePSB
I much prefer the album version, then!

Thanks for the response! :)


StevePSB

Re: Help me identify - Air - 'Kelly watch the stars'

Posted: Sat 13 Oct 2018, 10:23 am
by le petit corbusier
StevePSB wrote:I much prefer the album version, then!

Thanks for the response! :)


StevePSB
Me too. Moon Safari is such a good record.

Enviado desde mi Mi A2 mediante Tapatalk


Re: Help me identify - Air - 'Kelly watch the stars'

Posted: Fri 19 Apr 2019, 2:21 am
by Elbagarpie
I love Air but I was addicted to Kelly Watch the Stars when I was 14