Page 1 of 1

I need a little help from someone in the USA

Posted: Mon 29 Apr 2019, 9:21 pm
by james23_uk
I need someone with a USA address in a state where gambling is legal please to give me a hand to access a certain site that is unavailable to me in the UK. I will pay you for your trouble; a one off fee for a trial and regular payments for ongoing access if it works out. Likely to require no more than 15 mins of your time.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Re: I need a little help from someone in the USA

Posted: Wed 01 May 2019, 5:32 pm
by james23_uk
Or email me direct if you like at james23_uk@yahoo.com

It really is super simple, no risk. I just need approx 15 mins of your time.

Re: I need a little help from someone in the USA

Posted: Wed 01 May 2019, 5:49 pm
by ArtHist
Are you that Nigerian prince who promised to marry me if I transferred 10k into your Western Union account? That was like a year ago and I've had to return all the wedding gifts.

Re: I need a little help from someone in the USA

Posted: Wed 01 May 2019, 6:58 pm
by james23_uk
Ha ha, very good. :)

It is amazing how difficult it is to get someone to assist given the level of scams on the net. That's why I'm now asking on here as I'm hoping someone will get that I'm on-the-level given my history on this site.

Re: I need a little help from someone in the USA

Posted: Mon 06 May 2019, 3:28 pm
by james23_uk
45 views and no one up for it, so I'll try and be a bit more specific.

I want access to the live horse racing streams on TVG.com. To get this you need an account and to get an account you need an address in a US state where horse race betting is legal.

I am looking for someone who lives in such a US state to sign up to an account and allow me access to their account on TVG.com. There is no need to ever deposit any money into the TVG account.

I will pay £20 GBP (roughly $25) for the original set up and testing. This will require approx 15 mins of your time to set the account up and running.

If it proves to work and the live streams are quick enough then I will pay £10 GBP per month for ongoing access. This shouldn't require any input from you at all. £10 per month for doing absolutely nothing.

Re: I need a little help from someone in the USA

Posted: Fri 24 May 2019, 6:28 pm
by james23_uk
Still no takers. I will up payment for the set-up and testing to $50.

I will pay you $50 just to set up an account with TVG and share the log-in details with me. It will take less than 15 mins of your time.