Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round music video remastered in 4k resolution.
Posted: Thu 18 Jul 2019, 12:11 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpmTe3TDdVU
How strange is this?
The classic DOA music video has been remastered in Ultra HD resolution.
Meanwhile we still don't have It Couldn't Happen Here in even DVD quality.
Wouldn't it be interesting to see PSB footage given this treatment? Though it's pretty unnecessary.
I think the "strolling" parts of West End girls would look great remastered, and the overall feel would be improved.
Who knows if this will happen for many other 80s music videos.
Michael Jackson's Thriller has been remastered and shown in theatres, which I think is also pretty cool.
How strange is this?
The classic DOA music video has been remastered in Ultra HD resolution.
Meanwhile we still don't have It Couldn't Happen Here in even DVD quality.
Wouldn't it be interesting to see PSB footage given this treatment? Though it's pretty unnecessary.
I think the "strolling" parts of West End girls would look great remastered, and the overall feel would be improved.
Who knows if this will happen for many other 80s music videos.
Michael Jackson's Thriller has been remastered and shown in theatres, which I think is also pretty cool.