Page 1 of 3

the weirdalfan1980 fun with words game

Posted: Wed 05 May 2004, 5:10 am
by weirdalfan1980
a few people asks; what is my 1st language? I will reveal it here; it has nothing to do with this planet ;) So I thought I do something to parody my typing errors or "language" into a game.


I am trying to say something here but it comes out a different language :lol:



1. sdnah ruoy no emit eerf fo tol lufwa na evah tsum uoy, wow
2. zihw ezeehc stae natas


can anyone figure out what im trying to say in red? ;) this is easy.

Posted: Wed 05 May 2004, 8:22 am
by profile790
///

Posted: Wed 05 May 2004, 8:39 am
by andmaste
1) I love "The sound of the atom splitting" and I play it 3 times a day, wow
2) Satanas i REALLY my favourite PSB forum member

Posted: Wed 05 May 2004, 9:14 am
by Ray
1) I have too much time on my hands
2) I am Satanas in disguise

Posted: Wed 05 May 2004, 4:28 pm
by define psb
!rorrim a ni ti daer ot evah ouy dnatsrednu I won hO

:!: ees I

:?: ti ni doog

Posted: Wed 05 May 2004, 8:48 pm
by weirdalfan1980
define psb wrote:!rorrim a ni ti daer ot evah ouy dnatsrednu I won hO

:!: ees I

:?: ti ni doog
BSP enifed aedi eht evah uoy

Posted: Wed 05 May 2004, 8:54 pm
by Miss Lowe Tennant
stats-freak wrote::eh:

1) My favourite track on Disco 3 is Time On My Hands
2) Satanas is my favourite PSB forum member
I change my name..satanas in da house is died...

he is a little bit obssesed with me but I dont think he said that..i dont understand nothing! :roll:

Posted: Wed 05 May 2004, 9:00 pm
by weirdalfan1980
if u read defines answer CAREFULLY, anylise it, he is on the right track ;)

Re: the weirdalfan1980 fun with words game

Posted: Wed 05 May 2004, 9:03 pm
by CBA
weirdalfan1980 wrote:a few people asks; what is my 1st language? I will reveal it here;
?egaugnal tsrif ruoy si tahw oS

Re: the weirdalfan1980 fun with words game

Posted: Wed 05 May 2004, 9:09 pm
by weirdalfan1980
CBA wrote:
weirdalfan1980 wrote:a few people asks; what is my 1st language? I will reveal it here;
?egaugnal tsrif ruoy si tahw oS
?emag drow ym ot rewsna eht tog ouy os

Re: the weirdalfan1980 fun with words game

Posted: Wed 05 May 2004, 9:11 pm
by Scandal
weirdalfan1980 wrote:
CBA wrote:
weirdalfan1980 wrote:a few people asks; what is my 1st language? I will reveal it here;
?egaugnal tsrif ruoy si tahw oS
?emag drow ym ot rewsna eht tog ouy os


?noitseuq eht ot rewsna eht si tahw oS

Re: the weirdalfan1980 fun with words game

Posted: Wed 05 May 2004, 9:12 pm
by CBA
weirdalfan1980 wrote:
CBA wrote:
weirdalfan1980 wrote:a few people asks; what is my 1st language? I will reveal it here;
?egaugnal tsrif ruoy si tahw oS
?emag drow ym ot rewsna eht tog ouy os
!oN

Posted: Wed 05 May 2004, 9:20 pm
by weirdalfan1980
!yrt ?ton yhw

Posted: Wed 05 May 2004, 9:40 pm
by CBA
?naidanaC hcnerF uoy erA

Posted: Wed 05 May 2004, 9:45 pm
by rags
!tneinevnoc woH !yaw siht pihsrosnec on si erehT !siht kc*F