Page 1 of 1
kREMLIN: PSB-influenced tracks
Posted: Sat 18 Jul 2020, 11:06 pm
by android11
Hiya pop pickers. I'm Andy, a long time fan of PSBs.
I've written a few tracks over lockdown and they are on SoundCloud as kREMLIN. Regardless of quality, the process of music making has always proved a massive escape for me, and this is especially true over the past 3/4 months where I've struggled at times. Anyhow, hope you're good and give them a listen if you fancy it.
https://soundcloud.com/andy-mcnally-331 ... lockdownep
Cheers!
Re: kREMLIN: PSB-influenced tracks
Posted: Sun 19 Jul 2020, 10:08 am
by Pod
These are great! Especially like Echo Chamber and The Fallout (which has a 70’s disco vibe going on). Can really hear the PSB influence, like ‘em!

Re: kREMLIN: PSB-influenced tracks
Posted: Sun 19 Jul 2020, 11:34 am
by Greendrake
The content of this post has been reserved by the author due to the unprecedented, categorical and peremptory exercise of censorship that took place on 20 May 2021.
Whereas this content can be restored, the author neither intends to do so, nor to publish any further posts to avoid any possible perception as "passive agressive", "pointless", "unhelpful", "homophobic" or "bigoted".
Re: kREMLIN: PSB-influenced tracks
Posted: Sun 19 Jul 2020, 1:04 pm
by android11
Sorry GreenDrake, I didn’t realise. Next time I know what to do.
Thanks for listening Pod, I appreciate it.

Re: kREMLIN: PSB-influenced tracks
Posted: Sun 19 Jul 2020, 2:59 pm
by Straight_Talker
Oh, my...
Re: kREMLIN: PSB-influenced tracks
Posted: Sun 19 Jul 2020, 3:57 pm
by Future Lover
Thank you, android11! Ignore the [personal insult removed by forum admin]...
Re: kREMLIN: PSB-influenced tracks
Posted: Sun 19 Jul 2020, 4:02 pm
by popfreak
I think this should have been posted in Off-topic.
Otherwise this sub forum could get flooded with everyone who creates songs posting for us to go and have a listen.
Re: kREMLIN: PSB-influenced tracks
Posted: Sun 19 Jul 2020, 4:24 pm
by android11
Sorry for wrong thread guys, and thanks for your feedback

Re: kREMLIN: PSB-influenced tracks
Posted: Sun 19 Jul 2020, 4:49 pm
by StevePSB
Two things - One, Greendrake, the title was clear when it said 'influenced', so I don't think it can be argued that you could have had your attention deiberately stolen. Something of an over-reaction.
If it was anyone's fault it was mine for not moving the thread.
Two - Future Lover - there's other words you can choose and sentences that you can write that say the same thing without being rude.
(And Andy, don't be put off)
StevePSB