Page 1 of 1

Pet Shop Boys Community - Demographics (civil status)

Posted: Fri 05 Mar 2021, 4:06 pm
by Nickname
This is one of the fourth polls called PSB Community - Demographics in order to know a bit more about us. Please, try to answer the four polls (your age, where are you from?, sexual preference and civil status).

Re: Pet Shop Boys Community - Demographics (civil status)

Posted: Sat 06 Mar 2021, 9:36 am
by Marie loves PSB
I have completed all of your polls related to this one but, this is the one I cannot answer (as nowhere to click about it). This is my situation - I am still "at home" and my mum is my carer. :)

Re: Pet Shop Boys Community - Demographics (civil status)

Posted: Sun 07 Mar 2021, 12:51 pm
by Nickname
Marie loves PSB wrote: Sat 06 Mar 2021, 9:36 am I have completed all of your polls related to this one but, this is the one I cannot answer (as nowhere to click about it). This is my situation - I am still "at home" and my mum is my carer. :)
This is mi situation too. :mrgreen:

Re: Pet Shop Boys Community - Demographics (civil status)

Posted: Mon 08 Mar 2021, 9:19 am
by onzio
I'm not on that list:
- with sons/daughters but no marriage.
Anymore.

Re: Pet Shop Boys Community - Demographics (civil status)

Posted: Mon 08 Mar 2021, 8:38 pm
by Nickname
onzio wrote: Mon 08 Mar 2021, 9:19 am I'm not on that list:
- with sons/daughters but no marriage.
Anymore.
I didn't think about that possibility. :lol:

Anyway, thanks for telling us your civil status here. :up:

Re: Pet Shop Boys Community - Demographics (civil status)

Posted: Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:55 pm
by Nickname
Marie loves PSB wrote: Sat 06 Mar 2021, 9:36 am I have completed all of your polls
Thank you.