Page 1 of 2

andalusia in summer

Posted: Tue 01 Jun 2004, 10:57 pm
by Miss Lowe Tennant
we had today 36º :shock: and this is only the start...who come to the south of spain in summer??? :lol: ..Neil was here in marbella :lol:

Posted: Tue 01 Jun 2004, 11:51 pm
by define psb
Was he? did you get photos?

Posted: Wed 02 Jun 2004, 4:44 am
by mindboy
Yeah, did you get photos? We want them, now! :lol:
Besides that red hair on Neil looks disgusting :roll:
And when do u go to England, sat? :wink:

Re: andalusia in summer

Posted: Wed 02 Jun 2004, 2:43 pm
by shamelessbehave
Miss Lowe Tennant wrote:we had today 36º :shock: and this is only the start...who come to the south of spain in summer??? :lol: ..Neil was here in marbella :lol:
Neil on your avatar looks an "algodón de feria!!".

Our city is a hell in summer. It´s a cruel, cruel summer...(I´m singing) :roll:

Re: andalusia in summer

Posted: Wed 02 Jun 2004, 3:16 pm
by define psb
shamelessbehave wrote:
Miss Lowe Tennant wrote:we had today 36º :shock: and this is only the start...who come to the south of spain in summer??? :lol: ..Neil was here in marbella :lol:
Neil on your avatar looks an "algodón de feria!!".

Our city is a hell in summer. It´s a cruel, cruel summer...(I´m singing) :roll:
Yes but did you SEE Neil too? Hope you took many photos to post here! Neil must have had a lot of Confetti on that red wig too! :wink: Oh is Neil still bronzing on the beach?

Re: andalusia in summer

Posted: Wed 02 Jun 2004, 3:43 pm
by shamelessbehave
define psb wrote:
shamelessbehave wrote:
Miss Lowe Tennant wrote:we had today 36º :shock: and this is only the start...who come to the south of spain in summer??? :lol: ..Neil was here in marbella :lol:
Neil on your avatar looks an "algodón de feria!!".

Our city is a hell in summer. It´s a cruel, cruel summer...(I´m singing) :roll:
Yes but did you SEE Neil too? Hope you took many photos to post here! Neil must have had a lot of Confetti on that red wig too! :wink: Oh is Neil still bronzing on the beach?
I do not live in Marbella.

Re: andalusia in summer

Posted: Wed 02 Jun 2004, 8:19 pm
by Miss Lowe Tennant
define psb wrote:
shamelessbehave wrote:
Miss Lowe Tennant wrote:we had today 36º :shock: and this is only the start...who come to the south of spain in summer??? :lol: ..Neil was here in marbella :lol:
Neil on your avatar looks an "algodón de feria!!".

Our city is a hell in summer. It´s a cruel, cruel summer...(I´m singing) :roll:
Yes but did you SEE Neil too? Hope you took many photos to post here! Neil must have had a lot of Confetti on that red wig too! :wink: Oh is Neil still bronzing on the beach?
the picture is in one literally where he speak about spain and speak about marbella,he comes to here very often :lol:

Posted: Wed 02 Jun 2004, 8:30 pm
by Jack the Lad
me prefer las Isla Baleares, going again in October :wink:

Posted: Wed 02 Jun 2004, 8:35 pm
by define psb
:oops: Oh--- sorry I misread what you initially wrote, I thought you meant "Neil was here on the 36 C day!"
Just a misunderstanding! again!

Posted: Wed 02 Jun 2004, 8:39 pm
by Miss Lowe Tennant
define psb wrote::oops: Oh--- sorry I misread what you initially wrote, I thought you meant "Neil was here on the 36 C day!"
Just a misunderstanding! again!
Dont worry is normal with your age :lol:

Posted: Wed 02 Jun 2004, 8:43 pm
by Hmmm
:naughty: :wall: :roll:

Posted: Wed 02 Jun 2004, 9:02 pm
by define psb
Satanas wrote:Dont worry is normal with your age
It is not my age dear child, it's the confusion that appears in your threads,
It is not the first time you have said how Neil is on Holiday or visiting Spain and you say it in the present tense! Like he is there at the moment you write the post!

I remember you once telling something similar a while agao, saying Neil was in Spain some place near where you are. I think he must have a Double! As that very same week I saw him in Durham City :) No tan either :)

I am off to watch the Fake Moon Landing now, byee

Posted: Wed 02 Jun 2004, 10:37 pm
by Miss Lowe Tennant
define psb wrote:
Satanas wrote:Dont worry is normal with your age
It is not my age dear child, it's the confusion that appears in your threads,
It is not the first time you have said how Neil is on Holiday or visiting Spain and you say it in the present tense! Like he is there at the moment you write the post!

I remember you once telling something similar a while agao, saying Neil was in Spain some place near where you are. I think he must have a Double! As that very same week I saw him in Durham City :) No tan either :)

I am off to watch the Fake Moon Landing now, byee
SORRY DEFINEPSB BUT I AM NOT ENGLISH AND I DONT KNOW SPEAK WNGLISH VERY GOOD...neil was living in RONDA during a month before the tour in spain,the nightlife tour.... :roll:

Posted: Thu 03 Jun 2004, 12:52 am
by Guest
Satanas, maybe you should just sit there quietly and watch how other people write in English and learn something...you haven't said anything usefull or intresting in ages! All the "Psb topics" you write are all really about YOU YOU YOU! Don't you ever get tired of yourself?

I'm afraid l read one more post from you I'll start making the same errors...you're bad influence to my english!! :shhh:

Posted: Thu 03 Jun 2004, 6:25 pm
by shamelessbehave
Jack the Lad wrote:me prefer las Isla Baleares, going again in October :wink:
Which one? Mallorca, Ibiza,...?? I´d like to go to Ibiza one day :)