Page 1 of 3

Kylie nicked the Q&A thing!!!

Posted: Thu 03 Jun 2004, 11:48 am
by Vicki
Kylie will answer questions from fans on her official site www.kylie.com from now. Now we have an opportunity to ask her about the Boys or whatever! :P But the idea is stolen... :?

Posted: Thu 03 Jun 2004, 12:32 pm
by Avalon
Stolen from whom?

Posted: Thu 03 Jun 2004, 12:50 pm
by Vicki
Guess who've been answering the questions for five years!!!

Posted: Thu 03 Jun 2004, 12:55 pm
by bookshopboy
What questions?

Posted: Thu 03 Jun 2004, 2:10 pm
by Avalon
Vicki wrote:Guess who've been answering the questions for five years!!!
You're not Satanas daughter, are you? Surely PSB weren't the first with a Q&A

Posted: Thu 03 Jun 2004, 4:11 pm
by psb-freak
Vicki wrote:Guess who've been answering the questions for five years!!!
Who ?
PSB have done that for 3 and half years

Posted: Thu 03 Jun 2004, 4:43 pm
by define psb
And is Kylie having a 3 month Holiday too? :wink:

Posted: Thu 03 Jun 2004, 5:18 pm
by shamelessbehave
Vicki wrote:Guess who've been answering the questions for five years!!!
Who? I´m curious!!!! :?

Posted: Thu 03 Jun 2004, 5:25 pm
by define psb
shamelessbehave wrote:
Vicki wrote:Guess who've been answering the questions for five years!!!
Who? I´m curious!!!! :?
WAIT! ---- PLEASE do not tell me that the person who has been answering the questions for FIVE years is --- is---- :shock: :cry: -- Satanas aka Miss Lowe Tennant??????????? :!: :cry: :cry:

Posted: Thu 03 Jun 2004, 7:23 pm
by Shopper
Surely PSB didnt invent this Q&A thing ?! :roll:

Posted: Thu 03 Jun 2004, 7:28 pm
by Lethe
Shopper wrote:Surely PSB didnt invent this Q&A thing ?! :roll:
Well, Neil is mentioned in the book of Genesis.

Posted: Thu 03 Jun 2004, 8:57 pm
by rags
Shopper wrote:Surely PSB didnt invent this Q&A thing ?! :roll:
A bit risky this, using the patented pets questionmark...

Posted: Thu 03 Jun 2004, 9:05 pm
by Lethe
And Kylie was invented by a symposium of tone-deaf gay men, sometime during the 1960s.

Posted: Thu 03 Jun 2004, 9:08 pm
by rags
Lethe wrote:And Kylie was invented by a symposium of tone-deaf gay men, sometime during the 1960s.
I was going to query that, but I am not getting myself sued.

Posted: Thu 03 Jun 2004, 9:09 pm
by shamelessbehave
I´ve tried to send a question but it wasn´t possible because it said I come from an "unauthorised domain". What do I have to do then???? :?: