Page 1 of 2

Ray's avatar

Posted: Tue 08 Jun 2004, 11:01 am
by fredot
Ray, your avatar looks like a famous french TV star (well she disappear now !)

Image

Posted: Tue 08 Jun 2004, 11:13 am
by mindboy
Anyway, I seriously miss the jamaican-dude or the indian. :roll:

Posted: Tue 08 Jun 2004, 12:20 pm
by Ray
Hehehe! *is kinda shocked there is a thread devoted to his avatar* :D

You want the Jamaican dude? we'll see what can be done about that...

*edit* OK, here he is, assuming that's the one you wanted. By the way, that's me :) although it will take a while before I have enough hair again to look like this...

Posted: Tue 08 Jun 2004, 12:29 pm
by mindboy
Ray wrote:Hehehe! *is kinda shocked there is a thread devoted to his avatar* :D

You want the Jamaican dude? we'll see what can be done about that...

*edit* OK, here he is, assuming that's the one you wanted. By the way, that's me :) although it will take a while before I have enough hair again to look like this...
Cool hair, man! :clap:

Posted: Tue 08 Jun 2004, 1:25 pm
by fredot
Well I quite like the mohican haircut too !!

Posted: Tue 08 Jun 2004, 6:21 pm
by GalataPSB
Do u like my avatar?? Do you know who he is??? :lol:

Posted: Tue 08 Jun 2004, 8:36 pm
by define psb
:cry: Ray I miss the one you used before Neil as a Blond :cry:

Posted: Wed 09 Jun 2004, 8:36 am
by Ray
define psb wrote::cry: Ray I miss the one you used before Neil as a Blond :cry:
The mohawk will be back! :)

Galata -- yes we like it, nope, we don't know... who is that?

Re: Ray's avatar

Posted: Wed 09 Jun 2004, 9:28 am
by electronic performer
fredot wrote:Ray, your avatar looks like a famous french TV star (well she disappear now !)

Image


I can't believe it! Dorothée... Where is she now? Or is it Claire Chazal with long hair?

Posted: Wed 09 Jun 2004, 10:12 am
by andmaste
Galata_Turco wrote:Do u like my avatar?? Do you know who he is??? :lol:
I thought it was you :wink:

Posted: Wed 09 Jun 2004, 11:43 am
by GalataPSB
andmaste wrote:
Galata_Turco wrote:Do u like my avatar?? Do you know who he is??? :lol:
I thought it was you :wink:
:lol: :lol:

He is "Pierre Van Hoijdonk" A player from Netherlands.He plays for Fenerbahce...He grew a mustache for ColaTurka advertisement film..

When a foreigner man drank ColaTurka,His body / Behaviours change.
He becomes a Turk.. :lol:

In this advertisement film, after he drank ColaTurka,He shows hıs moustache..He becomes very sympathic.. 8) :wink:

Posted: Wed 09 Jun 2004, 12:50 pm
by andmaste
Galata_Turco wrote:
andmaste wrote:
Galata_Turco wrote:Do u like my avatar?? Do you know who he is??? :lol:
I thought it was you :wink:
:lol: :lol:

He is "Pierre Van Hoijdonk" A player from Netherlands.He plays for Fenerbahce...He grew a mustache for ColaTurka advertisement film..

When a foreigner man drank ColaTurka,His body / Behaviours change.
He becomes a Turk.. :lol:

In this advertisement film, after he drank ColaTurka,He shows hıs moustache..He becomes very sympathic.. 8) :wink:
I remember him very well when he played with Feyenoord.
Is he still a good player?

Posted: Wed 09 Jun 2004, 2:05 pm
by GalataPSB
Because of him, Fenerbahce became champion....! :evil:
I hate Fenerbahce :twisted:

Posted: Wed 09 Jun 2004, 3:39 pm
by andmaste
Galata_Turco wrote:Because of him, Fenerbahce became champion....! :evil:
I hate Fenerbahce :twisted:
Are you for Galatasaray? or for Besiktas?

Posted: Wed 09 Jun 2004, 4:01 pm
by GalataPSB
Galatasaray 8)