Page 1 of 1

Ray Charles dead

Posted: Thu 10 Jun 2004, 10:26 pm
by Bulldog
A great one. R.I.P. :cry:

Posted: Thu 10 Jun 2004, 10:27 pm
by Acelera
A true musical master. :(

Posted: Thu 10 Jun 2004, 10:28 pm
by Pani
R.I.P.

Posted: Thu 10 Jun 2004, 11:45 pm
by ScubaWeeble
That makes two


President Regan
Ray Charles

Who is #3??

:(

Posted: Thu 10 Jun 2004, 11:48 pm
by Broooklyn
The Pope will be #3.

Posted: Fri 11 Jun 2004, 9:18 am
by psb-freak
I´m still wondering how The Pope still can even raise his hand to greet people.
R.I.P Ray Charles.

Posted: Fri 11 Jun 2004, 10:55 am
by andmaste
Goodbye Ray Charles.
...and thank you

Posted: Fri 11 Jun 2004, 8:21 pm
by One of the crowd
Broooklyn wrote:The Pope will be #3.
I thought the Pope was dead.









I'll get lynched for that now.

Posted: Fri 11 Jun 2004, 9:23 pm
by CBA
Broooklyn wrote:The Pope will be #3.
...or George Best.