who are the most envious female fans in this forum?

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Post Reply
Message
Author
Technotrancemix

#61 Post by Technotrancemix »

Tom wrote:As if it wasn't bad enough that I have to watch you get it off with ttm
Hows about you get off with me and BB can watch? :roll:
Tom wrote:and now you are even flirting with a woman, no, Oh the humilation of it all. :cry:
A woman twice his age? Well if it worked for my brother, why not BB?
:oops:

User avatar
Tom
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon 05 Jan 2004, 6:50 pm
Contact:

#62 Post by Tom »

technotrancemix wrote:
Tom wrote:As if it wasn't bad enough that I have to watch you get it off with ttm
Hows about you get off with me and BB can watch? :roll:
I'd risk that you two like it... :roll:
technotrancemix wrote:
Tom wrote:and now you are even flirting with a woman, no, Oh the humilation of it all. :cry:
A woman twice his age? Well if it worked for my brother, why not BB?
:oops:
Well, for one it means I'm out of the race. And I absolutely hate losing :P
Can't really compete with women, you know?
Have you ever licked a lamp post in winter?

Technotrancemix

#63 Post by Technotrancemix »

Tom wrote:Well, for one it means I'm out of the race. And I absolutely hate losing :P
We'll have to do some race fixing :roll:
Tom wrote:Can't really compete with women, you know?
You know you really want to... :wink:

User avatar
Tom
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon 05 Jan 2004, 6:50 pm
Contact:

#64 Post by Tom »

technotrancemix wrote:
Tom wrote:Well, for one it means I'm out of the race. And I absolutely hate losing :P
We'll have to do some race fixing :roll:
Yeah!
Ban the women from this place! :lol:
They only cause trouble anyway. Why else would we need this topic?

;)
technotrancemix wrote:
Tom wrote:Can't really compete with women, you know?
You know you really want to... :wink:
Erm, no. I don't think so. Wouldn't wanna know that kind of life.
Have you ever licked a lamp post in winter?

User avatar
Shopper
Posts: 2350
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 12:52 pm
Contact:

#65 Post by Shopper »

the most envious females have to be the wives and girlfriends of the men who spend their time on the forum, instead of them :wink:

Now what about the envious males :roll:
Left to my own devices, I probably would...

https://www.instagram.com/chit2clix/

User avatar
Tom
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon 05 Jan 2004, 6:50 pm
Contact:

#66 Post by Tom »

Shopper wrote:the most envious females have to be the wives and girlfriends of the men who spend their time on the forum, instead of them :wink:
Who knows.. maybe they are glad for a break? I always thought women don't like it when their men are constantly on them? :?
Shopper wrote:Now what about the envious males :roll:
Isn't that obvious? ;)
Have you ever licked a lamp post in winter?

define psb

#67 Post by define psb »

Tom wrote:
technotrancemix wrote:
Tom wrote:As if it wasn't bad enough that I have to watch you get it off with ttm
Hows about you get off with me and BB can watch? :roll:
I'd risk that you two like it... :roll:
technotrancemix wrote:
Tom wrote:and now you are even flirting with a woman, no, Oh the humilation of it all. :cry:
A woman twice his age? Well if it worked for my brother, why not BB?
:oops:
Well, for one it means I'm out of the race. And I absolutely hate losing :P
Can't really compete with women, you know?
GIRLS!!!! :oops: I mean BOYS!!!! Please! --- Is this a handbags at 10 paces thing or what :lol:

Poor Techno! --- Cannot accept that I have rejected him! ( His brother is the cutest one ! IMO) I happen to like Tom (prefer the other avatar though) And since 'viewing' the talents of Bigboy I happen to like him too!

Chances are that I will never get to meet Tom in real life, but I would love to be able to do exactly that.
Techno --- well I have seen you a few times, though never to speak with. The truth is : I have no wish to converse with you!
Bigboy well maybe one of these days, I might treat him to some liquid refreshment in a bar of his choice in Soho, if he is 'free' and up for it!
Oh, and to set the record RIGHT, BB really did think that I was a male person!
Now back to envy? Who is envying whom? Personally speaking, I can only really envy people I have really met. It has not happened too often -- Last person I envied was Lady Diana, but after all she went through my envy changed to abject dismay!

User avatar
Tom
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon 05 Jan 2004, 6:50 pm
Contact:

#68 Post by Tom »

define psb wrote:Poor Techno! --- Cannot accept that I have rejected him! ( His brother is the cutest one ! IMO) I happen to like Tom (prefer the other avatar though) And since 'viewing' the talents of Bigboy I happen to like him too!
:oops:
:kiss:
D'you read that bb? She likes me the most :P
My sweet charming character is enough to make me likeable, you have to try and impress them with your 'talents'.
:lol:
Have you ever licked a lamp post in winter?

bigboy

#69 Post by bigboy »

Tom wrote:As if it wasn't bad enough that I have to watch you get it off with ttm and now you are even flirting with a woman.

Oh the humilation of it all.


:cry:
Never say never, isn't that what TTM always said when I tried to get it on with him? :wink:

And it's abs-olutely ( :wink: ) true: for quite some time, when Define was giving me tips on things like how to jump the wall to get into the Brompton cruising ground at night I, not unsurprisingly, did think she was of the batty boy persuasion and PMd her my gaydar link. Oh the shame :oops: :oops: :oops:

User avatar
Tom
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon 05 Jan 2004, 6:50 pm
Contact:

#70 Post by Tom »

bigboy wrote: Never say never, isn't that what TTM always said when I tried to get it on with him? :wink:
So you'd still want me? ;)
bigboy wrote:And it's abs-olutely ( :wink: ) true: for quite some time, when Define was giving me tips on things like how to jump the wall to get into the Brompton cruising ground at night I, not unsurprisingly, did think she was of the batty boy persuasion and PMd her my gaydar link. Oh the shame :oops: :oops: :oops:
Hope you've learned your lesson!
:lol:
God, how I would have loved to see your face!
Have you ever licked a lamp post in winter?

bigboy

#71 Post by bigboy »

Tom wrote:God, how I would have loved to see your face!
It's not my face on my Gaydar profile that she's been referring to :wink: :oops: :wink: :lol:

PS Your new avatar is delicious. Mmmmm :o

User avatar
Tom
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon 05 Jan 2004, 6:50 pm
Contact:

#72 Post by Tom »

bigboy wrote:
Tom wrote:God, how I would have loved to see your face!
It's not my face on my Gaydar profile that she's been referring to :wink: :oops: :wink: :lol:
Didn't expect anything else from you ;)
But was talking about your face when you realised define's a woman :D
bigboy wrote:PS Your new avatar is delicious. Mmmmm :o
;)
I wonder if it'll get censored....
Have you ever licked a lamp post in winter?

define psb

#73 Post by define psb »

* PHEW!!!!* Love the new avatar Tom :shock: What a work of art!!
You know how to make an old woman very ----------- (hot flushes! palpitations!!!! where's my HRT patch :lol: ) HAPPY.

And BB -- Boys are not the only ones who climb walls and Cemetery gates to gain access to 'all areas' :wink:

(One has to remember I was PROMOTING safe sex at the time though, not cruising the terraces!! :lol: )

User avatar
Tom
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon 05 Jan 2004, 6:50 pm
Contact:

#74 Post by Tom »

define psb wrote:* PHEW!!!!* Love the new avatar Tom :shock: What a work of art!!
You know how to make an old woman very ----------- (hot flushes! palpitations!!!! where's my HRT patch :lol: ) HAPPY.
Isn't it great to be alive? ;)

But I know how to make boys happy as well ;)
Have you ever licked a lamp post in winter?

define psb

#75 Post by define psb »

Tom Wrote : (regrds his avatar)
I wonder if it'll get censored....
If that gets censored then I will make a direct COMPLAINT to the Forum Mods. and owner, because I would take it as sexism. Some of the 'female' pics applied here are allowed so why not your avatar!

Post Reply