[Split] Avatar

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Message
Author
bigboy

#46 Post by bigboy »

Steve Fett wrote:there is a distinct smell of censorship in the air.

...and it smells :?
That's putting it, er, mildly!

This mysterious new 'moderator' who had suddenly appeared from nowhere and not even introduced themselves with a post won't even let Tom change the title of his own thread! :evil:

User avatar
Ray
Posts: 1133
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 6:32 am

#47 Post by Ray »

Steve did post his opinions on the subject, after which you started a childish "war on censorship". I think you might find that when you were joining the forum there were a few rules you were supposed to read, and these included "no pornographic/erotic images" or something similar. Why didn't you decide to leave then? This is a moderated forum, privately owned and hosted, for which you are not paying, unless I have been misinformed. And so if the moderator says something, you may think it's silly, but it's their decision and if you don't like it... well there's always some other forums around. Myself I'm not offended with nudity ("I don't see what's so shocking about a breast" (c) Angelina Jolie) but that doesn't mean it has to be *everywhere*.

And I agree with Hmmm: this is NOT a gay chat forum.
<a href="http://www.myspace.com/raygrantmusic">(I wonder why) My career's in danger?!</a>

User avatar
Ray
Posts: 1133
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 6:32 am

#48 Post by Ray »

bigboy wrote:
Steve Fett wrote:there is a distinct smell of censorship in the air.

...and it smells :?
That's putting it, er, mildly!

This mysterious new 'moderator' who had suddenly appeared from nowhere and not even introduced themselves with a post won't even let Tom change the title of his own thread! :evil:
Um, the mysterious moderator StevePSB?
<a href="http://www.myspace.com/raygrantmusic">(I wonder why) My career's in danger?!</a>

bigboy

#49 Post by bigboy »

Steve Fett wrote: does anyone remember the cover of the promo copy to "Before" ?!?!? :roll: :wink:
there are far more sultry vampy girly pictures on here than male ones i've noticed myself...something smells fishy ! hehehe
Yes, or the videos to P'95 and BB (that latter sadly not featuring me :cry: )...


Mmmm.... :evil:

bigboy

#50 Post by bigboy »

Ray wrote:Um, the mysterious moderator StevePSB?
Erm, no try again. :roll: Perhaps the clue is in the name Moderator? :roll: :lol: :roll:

User avatar
PigletWildebeest
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri 21 Nov 2003, 5:35 pm

#51 Post by PigletWildebeest »

Ray wrote:Steve did post his opinions on the subject, after which you started a childish "war on censorship". I think you might find that when you were joining the forum there were a few rules you were supposed to read, and these included "no pornographic/erotic images" or something similar. Why didn't you decide to leave then? This is a moderated forum, privately owned and hosted, for which you are not paying, unless I have been misinformed. And so if the moderator says something, you may think it's silly, but it's their decision and if you don't like it... well there's always some other forums around. Myself I'm not offended with nudity ("I don't see what's so shocking about a breast" (c) Angelina Jolie) but that doesn't mean it has to be *everywhere*.

And I agree with Hmmm: this is NOT a gay chat forum.
that's not the issue.
No erotic/pornographic photos, if those are the rules, then those are the rules, that's fine.
But photos of women "begging for it" are ok, with open mouths, airbrushed nipples and whatnot, while that should also fall under the "no pornographic/erotic images" category.
Looking for love and getting nothing that's worth regretting.
Tennant/Lowe

User avatar
Tom
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon 05 Jan 2004, 6:50 pm
Contact:

#52 Post by Tom »

Ray wrote:Steve did post his opinions on the subject, after which you started a childish "war on censorship". I think you might find that when you were joining the forum there were a few rules you were supposed to read, and these included "no pornographic/erotic images" or something similar. Why didn't you decide to leave then? This is a moderated forum, privately owned and hosted, for which you are not paying, unless I have been misinformed. And so if the moderator says something, you may think it's silly, but it's their decision and if you don't like it... well there's always some other forums around. Myself I'm not offended with nudity ("I don't see what's so shocking about a breast" (c) Angelina Jolie) but that doesn't mean it has to be *everywhere*.

And I agree with Hmmm: this is NOT a gay chat forum.
I don't care for Steve's opinion. I asked for an explanation and the definition of 'pornography' as used on this forum... but of course you'd have to read the other thread to understand that.

I never knew that pornographic was the same as erotic though o.O
Have you ever licked a lamp post in winter?

bigboy

#53 Post by bigboy »

Perhaps Mr 'Moderator' could post in this thread and explain why he refuses to let the thread originator Tom rename this thread as he sees fit.

Moderator

Interfering with split topic title

#54 Post by Moderator »

This is a split topic from the main board.

Please do not interfere with the title of the topic. The title has been tampered with three times already.

Regards,

Moderator

User avatar
Ray
Posts: 1133
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 6:32 am

#55 Post by Ray »

Tom wrote:I don't care for Steve's opinion. I asked for an explanation and the definition of 'pornography' as used on this forum... but of course you'd have to read the other thread to understand that.
Oh. Which other thread? I seem to be missing something :P
Tom wrote:I never knew that pornographic was the same as erotic though o.O
I don't think I said it was, did I? I said "pornographic/erotic" because I can't remember which word was used.
<a href="http://www.myspace.com/raygrantmusic">(I wonder why) My career's in danger?!</a>

bigboy

Re: Interfering with split topic title

#56 Post by bigboy »

Moderator wrote:This is a split topic from the main board.

Please do not interfere with the title of the topic. The title has been tampered with three times already.

Regards,

Moderator
But could you kindly tell us what is so wrong with renaming this thread 'Moderating Double Standards?' ?
Last edited by bigboy on Tue 23 Mar 2004, 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Tom
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon 05 Jan 2004, 6:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Interfering with split topic title

#57 Post by Tom »

Moderator wrote:This is a split topic from the main board.

Please do not interfere with the title of the topic. The title has been tampered with three times already.

Regards,

Moderator
Then maybe you should name it something more appropiate? It's not really about an avatar as you may but more likely not have noticed.
Have you ever licked a lamp post in winter?

User avatar
Tom
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon 05 Jan 2004, 6:50 pm
Contact:

#58 Post by Tom »

Ray wrote:
Tom wrote:I don't care for Steve's opinion. I asked for an explanation and the definition of 'pornography' as used on this forum... but of course you'd have to read the other thread to understand that.
Oh. Which other thread? I seem to be missing something :P
Yes, you really seem to be missing something.
Try the thread entitled 'Definition of 'pornographic'?'
Ray wrote:
Tom wrote:I never knew that pornographic was the same as erotic though o.O
I don't think I said it was, did I? I said "pornographic/erotic" because I can't remember which word was used.
Maybe you should read the rules again?
Just a thought....
Have you ever licked a lamp post in winter?

User avatar
Ray
Posts: 1133
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 6:32 am

#59 Post by Ray »

*yawn*

Maybe it's just that I don't have to come here to check other people's dicks that makes me unable to really become *ahem* aroused with this subject. Anyway, I've got a naked avatar here showing off his tits, and so far nobody's moderated it.

*goes out*
<a href="http://www.myspace.com/raygrantmusic">(I wonder why) My career's in danger?!</a>

bigboy

#60 Post by bigboy »

Tom wrote:Yes, you really seem to be missing something.
Like how he hasn't even noticed the new Mr Moderator? :roll: :lol:

Post Reply