The Dust Of Basement

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
Avalon
Posts: 1927
Joined: Fri 07 Nov 2003, 8:39 am
Contact:

The Dust Of Basement

#1 Post by Avalon »

I'm in one of my so-called self-named industrial goth periods and I was looking for friends to share views on this blissful music style.

My favorite colors are blue and black, I like cooking and marvelling at photos of racing cars, and I like a walk in the parc, a step in the dark has become a bad dream (oh no, I've gone cross-eyed, mixing up songs here - bonus points for those who can guess which two!!!).

Anyone else into In Strict Confidence, Basement Of Dust (you gotta love them for the name alone), Tristesse de le Lune, e.a.???

User avatar
Avalon
Posts: 1927
Joined: Fri 07 Nov 2003, 8:39 am
Contact:

#2 Post by Avalon »

No one? :(

I'm rather cute too, though

Post Reply