dizzy wrote: Everybody hates their relatives, don't they
Not mine !
Although we don't really celebrate Easter . I can't speak for Denmark in general - maybe more religious people do so , but in my husband's socialistic , agnostic family we don't really do anything special about Easter
Move away from home and be an atheist- the only way to escape Easter
Ill be feasting on sandwiches as usual im sure! No choccie for me, i cleaned out a whole bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs last week and cant afford the potential weight gain
dizzy wrote: Everybody hates their relatives, don't they
Not mine !
Although we don't really celebrate Easter . I can't speak for Denmark in general - maybe more religious people do so , but in my husband's socialistic , agnostic family we don't really do anything special about Easter
It's strange, no one in my family is at all religious, but we still get together for some sort of celebration. Just an excuse to eat, perhaps
I like "proper" chocolate the most - the higher to cocoa the better. Green & Black's chocolate is the best around at the moment.
I do feel a bit sick through eating too much cholocate over the weekend and there is still loads of it in my flat. I'll have to seal up my mouth to stop eating any more.....