Post 1K Celebration: Wanna see TTM & BB unmasked? DECIDE

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.

Do you wish to see the both of us, Bigboy and myself?

Poll ended at Thu 11 Mar 2004, 10:11 pm

Yes
22
65%
No
12
35%
 
Total votes: 34

Message
Author
User avatar
Pani
Posts: 8208
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 11:51 am
Contact:

#61 Post by Pani »

No as I do know how you both look "unmasked". :wink:

LittleBummerBoy

#62 Post by LittleBummerBoy »

Paninaro-Dancer wrote:No as I do know how you both look "unmasked". :wink:
Which one is the more handsome? :?

define psb

#63 Post by define psb »

My vote for the better looker goes to :





:?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :idea:

The Golfer and the middle top row pic on the Gaydar profile. !

LittleBummerBoy

#64 Post by LittleBummerBoy »

You mean the one on the left of this pic:

viewtopic.php?t=2739&start=15

:?: :wink:

define psb

#65 Post by define psb »

NO! The one in the Canary colours! Was the one I meant. ......

MY God if that's Techno(on the left), when did he have the gender re-assignment done? ( Does his mum and Brother know about it!!!! :lol: )

Should we now start calling TTM Christina?

LittleBummerBoy

#66 Post by LittleBummerBoy »

define psb wrote:NO! The one in the Canary colours! Was the one I meant. ......

You're right - he's the prettier of the two :wink:

You'll be telling me you've seen his c*** next :roll:

define psb

#67 Post by define psb »

LittleBummerBoy wrote:
define psb wrote:NO! The one in the Canary colours! Was the one I meant. ......

You're right - he's the prettier of the two :wink:

You'll be telling me you've seen his c**k next :roll:
Well now you've raised the subject ...........................................................




:oops: :oops: :oops: YES!! I believe I have :!: :oops: :oops:

LittleBummerBoy

#68 Post by LittleBummerBoy »

define psb wrote: MY God if that's Techno(on the left), when did he have the gender re-assignment done? ( Does his mum and Brother know about it!!!! :lol: )

Should we now start calling TTM Christina?
You can call Techno anything you like, he's a bit deaf anyway, so probably won't hear you. I think it's a side-effect of the 'snip' operation forced on him by his mum when he was 11 :wink:

define psb

#69 Post by define psb »

LittleBummerBoy wrote:
define psb wrote: MY God if that's Techno(on the left), when did he have the gender re-assignment done? ( Does his mum and Brother know about it!!!! :lol: )

Should we now start calling TTM Christina?
You can call Techno anything you like, he's a bit deaf anyway, so probably won't hear you. I think it's a side-effect of the 'snip' operation forced on him by his mum when he was 11 :wink:
Oh dear!! I hope he doesn't start with the face surgery like Jakko--- seeing as his mam force a far worse snip on him all those years ago :shock:
ttm needs a kindly and understanding friend like you LBB!

Technotrancemix

#70 Post by Technotrancemix »

define psb wrote:Oh dear!! I hope he doesn't start with the face surgery like Jakko--- seeing as his mam force a far worse snip on him all those years ago :shock:
Funnily enough, I am going to have an operation performed in about 2hrs, so at least wish me some sort of luck!

bigboy

#71 Post by bigboy »

define psb wrote:
LittleBummerBoy wrote:
define psb wrote:NO! The one in the Canary colours! Was the one I meant. ......

You're right - he's the prettier of the two :wink:

You'll be telling me you've seen his c**k next :roll:
Well now you've raised the subject ...........................................................

Does it ever go down? :roll:




:oops: :oops: :oops: YES!! I believe I have :!: :oops: :oops:

define psb

#72 Post by define psb »

technotrancemix wrote:
define psb wrote:Oh dear!! I hope he doesn't start with the face surgery like Jakko--- seeing as his mam force a far worse snip on him all those years ago :shock:
Funnily enough, I am going to have an operation performed in about 2hrs, so at least wish me some sort of luck!
Rumour control says that it is an Op. for removal of Wisdom teeth :!: :?:
Hope it goes well!

LittleBummerBoy

#73 Post by LittleBummerBoy »

technotrancemix wrote:Funnily enough, I am going to have an operation performed in about 2hrs, so at least wish me some sort of luck!
Has it made it bigger?

define psb

#74 Post by define psb »

I may not be TTM's biggest fan, but I hope the Op was OK --- He has been very finger silent since announcing the Operation!

Technotrancemix

#75 Post by Technotrancemix »

define psb wrote:I may not be TTM's biggest fan, but I hope the Op was OK --- He has been very finger silent since announcing the Operation!
And now I'm back, I can't put much in my mouth at once now. Before I could fit and swallow a hobnob at once but now I struggle to put a quarter of a biccie in my mouth at any one time. the food I'll be eating is bloody soup! :x

Post Reply