Just Luis oficial chat

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Message
Author
Miss Lowe Tennant

Just Luis oficial chat

#1 Post by Miss Lowe Tennant »

I finally made the chat..and now works and have games :lol: but I want to know how many people will be there ..can you go to there now please???
http://www.just-luis.com/cvitae965106.html

User avatar
Drico One
Posts: 6224
Joined: Tue 16 Sep 2003, 8:56 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Contact:

#2 Post by Drico One »

Thanks anyway, but I'd sooner go to Abu Ghraib prison.

Drico.
The pale kid that hides in the attic behind his PC...

Miss Lowe Tennant

#3 Post by Miss Lowe Tennant »

Drico One wrote:Thanks anyway, but I'd sooner go to Abu Ghraib prison.

Drico.
:lol: ..you are so cruel!!!

User avatar
weirdalfan1980
Posts: 3581
Joined: Sat 20 Mar 2004, 7:27 pm
Contact:

#4 Post by weirdalfan1980 »

wtf? its did not load, some bugs or something :roll:
Yo, Mr. Dopeman, you think your slick;
Ya sold crack to my sister, and now she's sick.
But if she happens to die, because of your drug;
Im puttin' in your culo, a .38 slug!

Miss Lowe Tennant

#5 Post by Miss Lowe Tennant »

weirdalfan1980 wrote:wtf? its did not load, some bugs or something :roll:
:cry:

User avatar
weirdalfan1980
Posts: 3581
Joined: Sat 20 Mar 2004, 7:27 pm
Contact:

#6 Post by weirdalfan1980 »

Miss Lowe Tennant wrote:
weirdalfan1980 wrote:wtf? its did not load, some bugs or something :roll:
:cry:
try again ;)
Yo, Mr. Dopeman, you think your slick;
Ya sold crack to my sister, and now she's sick.
But if she happens to die, because of your drug;
Im puttin' in your culo, a .38 slug!

Miss Lowe Tennant

#7 Post by Miss Lowe Tennant »

weirdalfan1980 wrote:
Miss Lowe Tennant wrote:
weirdalfan1980 wrote:wtf? its did not load, some bugs or something :roll:
:cry:
try again ;)
Ok I am there alone :wink:

User avatar
weirdalfan1980
Posts: 3581
Joined: Sat 20 Mar 2004, 7:27 pm
Contact:

#8 Post by weirdalfan1980 »

Miss Lowe Tennant wrote:
weirdalfan1980 wrote:
Miss Lowe Tennant wrote: :cry:
try again ;)
Ok I am there alone :wink:
it works!! halliluah! <--sp?
Yo, Mr. Dopeman, you think your slick;
Ya sold crack to my sister, and now she's sick.
But if she happens to die, because of your drug;
Im puttin' in your culo, a .38 slug!

Lethe

#9 Post by Lethe »

Is Just Luis chat similar to f*ck chat?

One of the crowd
Posts: 4796
Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 3:42 pm

#10 Post by One of the crowd »

Miss Lowe Tennant wrote:
Ok I am there alone :wink:
Get used to it!

Miss Lowe Tennant

#11 Post by Miss Lowe Tennant »

Lethe wrote:Is Just Luis chat similar to f*ck chat?
5 persons now..yes is the same..before dont work and now works very good :lol:

User avatar
weirdalfan1980
Posts: 3581
Joined: Sat 20 Mar 2004, 7:27 pm
Contact:

#12 Post by weirdalfan1980 »

Bowesy wrote:
Miss Lowe Tennant wrote:
Ok I am there alone :wink:
Get used to it!
sure if shes alone when im there, why is there peopel there ;)
Yo, Mr. Dopeman, you think your slick;
Ya sold crack to my sister, and now she's sick.
But if she happens to die, because of your drug;
Im puttin' in your culo, a .38 slug!

Miss Lowe Tennant

#13 Post by Miss Lowe Tennant »

weirdalfan1980 wrote:
Bowesy wrote:
Miss Lowe Tennant wrote:
Ok I am there alone :wink:
Get used to it!
sure if shes alone when im there, why is there peopel there ;)
I am never alone thanks to my friends :lol:

User avatar
sweetrevenge
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 4:35 pm
Contact:

#14 Post by sweetrevenge »

hey Sat, doesn't work for me :(

User avatar
sweetrevenge
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 4:35 pm
Contact:

#15 Post by sweetrevenge »

I can't believe it!
someone used my screen name to enter the chat :shock:
who is the fake sweetrevenge? :twisted:

Post Reply