Scissor Sisters

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
Harry
Posts: 594
Joined: Mon 16 Feb 2004, 4:11 pm
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Scissor Sisters

#1 Post by Harry »

I have just got the Scissor Sisters album and I'm very impressed. It's varied and interesting throughout. I'm really into them now and have been playing the album non-stop.

I noticed that there are a number of tracks that sound very Pet Shop Boys, notably 'It can't come quickly enough', 'Get it get it' and 'Return to Oz'. Anyone else spotted this?

HCIP
Heaven is possible,
AFTER ALL.

User avatar
Paulo
Posts: 1256
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 2:46 am
Has thanked: 3 times

#2 Post by Paulo »

Can't say that I have noticed but I want to agree with you about it being a good album.

Actually I was listening to it in the car today and the wife asked who it was - I jokingly said Elton John (I was listening to track 2 at the time).

Post Reply