my favourite actor is...
- GalataPSB
- Posts: 6137
- Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 12:10 pm
- nightporter
- Posts: 849
- Joined: Wed 07 Apr 2004, 11:22 am
- Steve Fett
- Posts: 1867
- Joined: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 2:13 pm
- Pani
- Posts: 8208
- Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 11:51 am
- Contact:
- shamelessbehave
- Posts: 1518
- Joined: Thu 06 Nov 2003, 2:27 pm
And they´re also SO attractive!!!Steve Fett wrote:Hugh Jackman and Sean Connery....pwhoar !!!
http://www.myspace.com/shamelesssilvia
"It´s fundamental that we do only exist in our own universe. When you like Pet Shop Boys, you are in our world. This is absolutely crucial to our entire outlook...what we do has an incredibly strong identity and applies only to us. It´s a case of not recognising the existence of anybody else!". Neil Tennant.
"It´s fundamental that we do only exist in our own universe. When you like Pet Shop Boys, you are in our world. This is absolutely crucial to our entire outlook...what we do has an incredibly strong identity and applies only to us. It´s a case of not recognising the existence of anybody else!". Neil Tennant.
- Jack the Lad
- Posts: 715
- Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 12:24 pm
- Contact:
Cary Grant, the greatest actor of the 20th century

CG in his older days

"To Catch a Thief", where he starred against Grace Kelly

with the lovely Audrey Hepburn in "Charade"

and finally, Grant and Ingrid Bergman, "Notorious"


CG in his older days

"To Catch a Thief", where he starred against Grace Kelly

with the lovely Audrey Hepburn in "Charade"

and finally, Grant and Ingrid Bergman, "Notorious"

"You're all a bunch of m*therf****ers, you know that?”
~ Sigmund Freud on the Oedipus complex
~ Sigmund Freud on the Oedipus complex
-
dizzy
- podgeambition
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Mon 22 Dec 2003, 1:27 am
My favorite actor is...
Courtney Love for the attitude, in all areas. pity about the state of her at the moment... Jack Lemmon for being great in everything... and Eric Banna, for showing every other actor at the moment how to act.
‘‘After I left home I realized that I was not myself. When does one decide to be oneself? I think that’s what it all comes down to. I decided first to discover life and then decide what I wanted from life – what made me happy, what was easy for me. You see, whatever one is, one must first know the truth about oneself.’’ Grace Jones.
- Elsie
- Posts: 186
- Joined: Tue 15 Jun 2004, 2:02 am
Can't choose just one. Rupert Everett, Alan Rickman, Ewan McGregor, James Frain, Adam Kaufman, Hugh Jackman, Colin Firth.
Obviously my respect for these actors is due entirely to their ability and their appearance is absolutely irrelevant.
Obviously my respect for these actors is due entirely to their ability and their appearance is absolutely irrelevant.
Broken Words comics, go look! Between Two Worlds || The Broken Mirror
- shamelessbehave
- Posts: 1518
- Joined: Thu 06 Nov 2003, 2:27 pm
I love Ewan Mc Gregor on "Moulin Rouge", he looks so good on it...Elsie wrote:Can't choose just one. Rupert Everett, Alan Rickman, Ewan McGregor, James Frain, Adam Kaufman, Hugh Jackman, Colin Firth.
Obviously my respect for these actors is due entirely to their ability and their appearance is absolutely irrelevant.
http://www.myspace.com/shamelesssilvia
"It´s fundamental that we do only exist in our own universe. When you like Pet Shop Boys, you are in our world. This is absolutely crucial to our entire outlook...what we do has an incredibly strong identity and applies only to us. It´s a case of not recognising the existence of anybody else!". Neil Tennant.
"It´s fundamental that we do only exist in our own universe. When you like Pet Shop Boys, you are in our world. This is absolutely crucial to our entire outlook...what we do has an incredibly strong identity and applies only to us. It´s a case of not recognising the existence of anybody else!". Neil Tennant.
- Elsie
- Posts: 186
- Joined: Tue 15 Jun 2004, 2:02 am
Oh, yes, the dark hair. Definitely with the dark hair and that soppy hopeless romantic expression... 
Broken Words comics, go look! Between Two Worlds || The Broken Mirror
-
Luna Noctis
- Jack the Lad
- Posts: 715
- Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 12:24 pm
- Contact:
and there I was, thinking the question at hand was who I thought was the best ACTOR / ACTRESS. how silly, I see that now, I'll give my vote to.. oh what was her name again? she looks really talented, blond, big breasts, blue eyes, ah you know, as if she can really act. what movie? don't remember, but that's not of any real importance is it?

"You're all a bunch of m*therf****ers, you know that?”
~ Sigmund Freud on the Oedipus complex
~ Sigmund Freud on the Oedipus complex
- Elsie
- Posts: 186
- Joined: Tue 15 Jun 2004, 2:02 am
Of course it isn't. Feel free to post her pic. We're all obviously shallow beings at heart...Jack the Lad wrote:and there I was, thinking the question at hand was who I thought was the best ACTOR / ACTRESS. how silly, I see that now, I'll give my vote to.. oh what was her name again? she looks really talented, blond, big breasts, blue eyes, ah you know, as if she can really act. what movie? don't remember, but that's not of any real importance is it?![]()
Broken Words comics, go look! Between Two Worlds || The Broken Mirror
- rags
- Posts: 735
- Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 3:23 pm
This is an under 18 movies you are referring to innit?Jack the Lad wrote:oh what was her name again? she looks really talented, blond, big breasts, blue eyes, ah you know, as if she can really act. what movie? don't remember, but that's not of any real importance is it?
Anyway, I do like Robin Williams and Johnny Depp (Willy Wonka in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory *YAY*). Saldy I am more in to puppetry and cartoons... and I doubt we can vote for clay puppets?


