Help needed! Name this guy!
- Deschanel
- Posts: 2369
- Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 7:23 pm
There wasn't even a penis visible in the pic but:
*Sorry but that clearly breaks forum rules - YFU*
Sorry grown-ups, though no genitalia was visible, apparently even pubes are enough to be censored here. For your own good.
Too bad, he was cute.
*Sorry but that clearly breaks forum rules - YFU*
Sorry grown-ups, though no genitalia was visible, apparently even pubes are enough to be censored here. For your own good.
Too bad, he was cute.
Last edited by Deschanel on Thu 29 Apr 2004, 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Avalon
- Posts: 1927
- Joined: Fri 07 Nov 2003, 8:39 am
- Contact:
- spongeg
- Posts: 353
- Joined: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 4:42 am
the first guys name is Reynaldo Gianecchini
check out his site with pics
http://www.gianecchini.us/gallery/index.php
and here
http://www.mostbeautifulman.com/mrjanuary2003/
check out his site with pics
http://www.gianecchini.us/gallery/index.php
and here
http://www.mostbeautifulman.com/mrjanuary2003/
- spongeg
- Posts: 353
- Joined: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 4:42 am
Terrible isn't it? Us grown ups are also being told we must have AIDS education rammed down our throats too. For your own good.Deschanel wrote:
Sorry grown-ups, though no genitalia was visible, apparently even pubes are enough to be censored here. For your own good.
Drico.
The pale kid that hides in the attic behind his PC...
- Avalon
- Posts: 1927
- Joined: Fri 07 Nov 2003, 8:39 am
- Contact:
-
define psb
Would you like to expand on this statement Drico One? Where exactly does it say on this entire Forum that : To enter here you MUST have something/anything rammed down your throat?Drico One wrote:Terrible isn't it? Us grown ups are also being told we must have AIDS education rammed down our throats too. For your own good.Deschanel wrote:
Sorry grown-ups, though no genitalia was visible, apparently even pubes are enough to be censored here. For your own good.
Drico.
( BTW thanks for drawing more attention to the Thread!
Is it that you have spent too long in that attic, turning paler by the milli-second, that to step out into the real world you are having to wear wearing EYE shields
With your constant typing of the word AIDS I do have to wonder if you know the difference between HIV and A.I.D.S
PS: Had I truely wanted to ram this subject down everyone's throats--- believe me I could have done just that!
Deschanel, your photo showed far more than someone's avatar did, the avatar of a friend of mine ---his pic was less 'in yer face' than your B&W of the nude man!
- Deschanel
- Posts: 2369
- Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 7:23 pm
So, shaving a half millimeter off this photo, I wonder if I'll be allowed back amongst the kind, decent folk here.
The original photo showed the athlete's lower physique, but no dick at all.
YFU said, "OF COURSE this is banned and unacceptable".
I'm not sure why this is so definitely the case with him, but it's his sandbox we're all privileged to play in. It seems quite definite, but I don't recall reading the limits of acceptability here: re: pubic hair.
You're so certain that it's immoral and unacceptable Rob, but it's just a body as God made it- it's not pornography.
It's ironic , I'm reading Virginia Woolf's diaries, and the revolt they had against Victorian ethics, c . 1910 . And in 2004, a picture is censored here as pornographic -when it's just a beautiful man.
Oh and you saying he's ugly,-pff, yeah, really.
*NO. Read the rules. I'm not about to open this debate again*
The original photo showed the athlete's lower physique, but no dick at all.
YFU said, "OF COURSE this is banned and unacceptable".
I'm not sure why this is so definitely the case with him, but it's his sandbox we're all privileged to play in. It seems quite definite, but I don't recall reading the limits of acceptability here: re: pubic hair.
You're so certain that it's immoral and unacceptable Rob, but it's just a body as God made it- it's not pornography.
It's ironic , I'm reading Virginia Woolf's diaries, and the revolt they had against Victorian ethics, c . 1910 . And in 2004, a picture is censored here as pornographic -when it's just a beautiful man.
Oh and you saying he's ugly,-pff, yeah, really.
*NO. Read the rules. I'm not about to open this debate again*
-
Technotrancemix
