And since when did that stop Dave?define psb wrote: I am so big , fat and horrendously UGLY! ( Even Hammer House of Horror refused to accept me as an Extra in "Return of the Living Dead! III "![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Where are Drico, Samantha, Rent, Jim, 4th West..
-
LittleBummerBoy
- MissTrickyDisco
- Posts: 183
- Joined: Fri 21 Nov 2003, 11:34 pm
- Contact:
He he, yes it is good to catch up with the old gang every now and thenShopper wrote:oh goodas long as they are there somewhere ! Well Rob, Samantha aint missing much here anyway
![]()
Thanks rags for the comic link. I guess you are in touch with him. I dont see him on msn messenger also, the other day I spoke with Tricky after ages
I haven't seen JJ on MSN either, but El pointed me in the direction of his LiveJournal, so I can "bug" him on there