Page 4 of 4
Posted: Mon 22 Mar 2004, 4:40 pm
by fredot
bigboy wrote:fredot wrote:Tom wrote:
Hmm... with such a stupid name he better be drop dead gorgeous

You should better be careful of what you say !!

Can I join in. Please?
Happy birthday Fredot, btw. When are we off to The Hoist with Yann then?

Well I have to practising my gym before

!! and thanks for the HB again !!
Posted: Mon 22 Mar 2004, 4:48 pm
by bigboy
Tom wrote:
You seem to have some kind psychic power really!
You always seem know exactly what not to say! ... and then say it anyway....
My teacher hated me.
And Friedrich was among his favourite artists..........
Isn't that my trademark?
Why did he hate you? Was it 'cos you're German?
And is it any wonder he liked CDF? There's hardly any other good German painters!

Posted: Mon 22 Mar 2004, 4:53 pm
by Tom
bigboy wrote:Tom wrote:
You seem to have some kind psychic power really!
You always seem know exactly what not to say! ... and then say it anyway....
My teacher hated me.
And Friedrich was among his favourite artists..........
Isn't that my trademark?
Why did he hate you? Was it 'cos you're German?
...
Right now I feel like kicking your butt!
bigboy wrote:And is it any wonder he liked CDF? There's hardly any other good German painters!

Actually I quite like some of the 'old masters' Can't say I like 'modern art' much.
Posted: Tue 23 Mar 2004, 8:59 pm
by bigboy
Tom wrote:Actually I quite like some of the 'old masters' Can't say I like 'modern art' much.
See, I knew you are really much older than you claim!

Posted: Tue 23 Mar 2004, 9:05 pm
by Tom
bigboy wrote:Tom wrote:Actually I quite like some of the 'old masters' Can't say I like 'modern art' much.
See, I knew you are really much older than you claim!

I just checked the tv programme and guess what? There's a movie about CDF on tomorrow sure enough.
It's getting kind of freaky with you........
Posted: Wed 24 Mar 2004, 10:24 am
by bigboy
Tom wrote:There's a movie about CDF on tomorrow sure enough.
It's getting kind of freaky with you........
My crystal balls never let me down!
Posted: Wed 24 Mar 2004, 1:01 pm
by Tom
bigboy wrote:Tom wrote:There's a movie about CDF on tomorrow sure enough.
It's getting kind of freaky with you........
My crystal balls never let me down!
Don't overdo it with the crystal

They might loose their shine ...
Posted: Wed 24 Mar 2004, 1:07 pm
by bigboy
Neil and Chris drink from Crystal you know
