THANK GOD I'M NOT INVOLVED IN THIS FORUM'S DRAMA ANYMORE!

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Message
Author
DJ-VERYRELENTLESS

THANK GOD I'M NOT INVOLVED IN THIS FORUM'S DRAMA ANYMORE!

#1 Post by DJ-VERYRELENTLESS »

It's nice to just sit back and watch people make asses out of themselves.
I've been very quiet lately just observing. I'm starting to think alot of you don't have lives, or else all these fake aliases and shit wouldn't be taking place.

I use to be outspoken and stuff, but not anymore. Some of you have made a mockery of this PSB Forum. If it was my forum, alot of you would be kicked or even banned for your behaviour.

Some of you act like pre-schoolers in some of the things you say to each other. God! I wish you guys would just grow up already.

I totally agree with the actions that YFU has had to take.
If i was him, i'd be pissed.

DJ-VERYRELENTLESS

User avatar
Avalon
Posts: 1927
Joined: Fri 07 Nov 2003, 8:39 am
Contact:

Re: THANK GOD I'M NOT INVOLVED IN THIS FORUM'S DRAMA ANYMORE

#2 Post by Avalon »

DJ-VERYRELENTLESS wrote:I used to be outspoken and stuff, but not anymore.
Not then, eh??? :P

User avatar
mantooth
Posts: 447
Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 5:53 pm

#3 Post by mantooth »

Is this "Hypocrite (dj-veryrelentless-foot-in-mouth-2004-svcd)?"

Good one, that.
Weekly Top Artists Chart
Image

DJ-VERYRELENTLESS

#4 Post by DJ-VERYRELENTLESS »

mantooth wrote:Is this "Hypocrite (dj-veryrelentless-foot-in-mouth-2004-svcd)?"

Good one, that.
why? cause i share videos & mp3 with other people? geez!

User avatar
Your Funny Uncle
Posts: 2143
Joined: Wed 08 Jan 2003, 1:55 am

Re: THANK GOD I'M NOT INVOLVED IN THIS FORUM'S DRAMA ANYMORE

#5 Post by Your Funny Uncle »

DJ-VERYRELENTLESS wrote: I totally agree with the actions that YFU has had to take.
If i was him, i'd be pissed.

DJ-VERYRELENTLESS
Yeah but I'll never turn to the bottle just because of this place...;)

DJ-VERYRELENTLESS

Re: THANK GOD I'M NOT INVOLVED IN THIS FORUM'S DRAMA ANYMORE

#6 Post by DJ-VERYRELENTLESS »

Your Funny Uncle wrote:
DJ-VERYRELENTLESS wrote: I totally agree with the actions that YFU has had to take.
If i was him, i'd be pissed.

DJ-VERYRELENTLESS
Yeah but I'll never turn to the bottle just because of this place...;)
LMAO! :)

dVTB
Posts: 2714
Joined: Mon 24 Nov 2003, 12:09 am

#7 Post by dVTB »

----
Last edited by dVTB on Thu 13 May 2004, 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eldritch
Posts: 4050
Joined: Wed 10 Dec 2003, 8:24 am

#8 Post by Eldritch »

Oh well. We will really miss you and the pictures of your girlfriend – your main contribution to the forum the time I've been here – but life must go on, I guess.
Click click drone

DJ-VERYRELENTLESS

#9 Post by DJ-VERYRELENTLESS »

dVTB wrote:Yet you've decided to launch your own new thread about this subject, where you simply could have posted your view in the forum rules thread. Also you were the one to launch an alternative PSB forum on Aimoo, where everything was allowed to said and creeps like D*rst were allowed to take part...

(dVTB)
Geez, that was at least 2 years ago. C'mon. I've changed alot since then. Don't hold that against me.
I've contributed alot to this forum, or am i wrong? :( i hope not.

Unfortunetly no more g/f pics, we broke up. :evil:

dVTB
Posts: 2714
Joined: Mon 24 Nov 2003, 12:09 am

#10 Post by dVTB »

----
Last edited by dVTB on Thu 13 May 2004, 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
tweety
Posts: 1051
Joined: Tue 30 Mar 2004, 1:35 pm

Re: THANK GOD I'M NOT INVOLVED IN THIS FORUM'S DRAMA ANYMORE

#11 Post by tweety »

DJ-VERYRELENTLESS wrote:It's nice to just sit back and watch people make asses out of themselves.
I've been very quiet lately just observing. I'm starting to think alot of you don't have lives, or else all these fake aliases and shit wouldn't be taking place.

etc
Are you related to postscriptlies? (that was out of order and I apologize)

User avatar
PigletWildebeest
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri 21 Nov 2003, 5:35 pm

Re: THANK GOD I'M NOT INVOLVED IN THIS FORUM'S DRAMA ANYMORE

#12 Post by PigletWildebeest »

DJ-VERYRELENTLESS wrote:It's nice to just sit back and watch people make asses out of themselves.
I've been very quiet lately just observing. I'm starting to think alot of you don't have lives, or else all these fake aliases and shit wouldn't be taking place.

I use to be outspoken and stuff, but not anymore. Some of you have made a mockery of this PSB Forum. If it was my forum, alot of you would be kicked or even banned for your behaviour.

Some of you act like pre-schoolers in some of the things you say to each other. God! I wish you guys would just grow up already.

I totally agree with the actions that YFU has had to take.
If i was him, i'd be pissed.

DJ-VERYRELENTLESS
looks like you're happy you got that off your chest eh.
Seems you're still pretty involved in this forum's drama if you care that much.
Looking for love and getting nothing that's worth regretting.
Tennant/Lowe

User avatar
Aaron
Posts: 1068
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 2:20 pm

#13 Post by Aaron »

Erm yeah.

Way to throw yourself deep back into the drama pool...

User avatar
amhilde
Posts: 830
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 6:40 pm
Contact:

#14 Post by amhilde »

Yeah, Shens been waiting for company! :)
*with club sauce*

User avatar
Aaron
Posts: 1068
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 2:20 pm

#15 Post by Aaron »

amhilde wrote:Yeah, Shens been waiting for company! :)
All I said was that I was going to take a break until someone did something about BigBoy's overtaking of the forum, and luckily for me, that took about 24 hours.

So there! :P

Post Reply