For the first time in ages I am reading a history book rather than a fictional book. I'm reading a book called
"Underground London" by Stephen Smith, which I got for my birthday from my parents. It is actually really interesting as it is all bout the history beneath London from Roman times to the present day.
I've been given loads of books on London history, presumably becuase I grew up there and live there, but this is the first time I've actually started to read one of them

. I've got the Peter Ackroyd London book and the illustrated one too, but they are a bit too weighty... but you never know, I may become obsessed with London books.
The only problem is that it is hardback, and with the weather being quite nice I cant really take it to work to read at lunchtime, so I may have to read a paperback book at the same time. I was thinking of starting
"Vernon God Little" by DBC Pierre which I got half price recently.