Amazing Flash Animation Video

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Message
Author
Broooklyn

Amazing Flash Animation Video

#1 Post by Broooklyn »

This is definitely one of the best I have ever seen. It is the Beatles 'Come Together'

http://62.210.133.184/melon/cometogether.swf

User avatar
Your Funny Uncle
Posts: 2143
Joined: Wed 08 Jan 2003, 1:55 am

#2 Post by Your Funny Uncle »

Yup. That is indeed cool. :)

User avatar
Avalon
Posts: 1927
Joined: Fri 07 Nov 2003, 8:39 am
Contact:

#3 Post by Avalon »

You just got the FHM newsletter too, didn't you?

User avatar
Your Funny Uncle
Posts: 2143
Joined: Wed 08 Jan 2003, 1:55 am

#4 Post by Your Funny Uncle »

Avalon wrote:You just got the FHM newsletter too, didn't you?
Nope.

User avatar
Glenny4
Posts: 9798
Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 6:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Amazing Flash Animation Video

#5 Post by Glenny4 »

Broooklyn wrote:This is definitely one of the best I have ever seen. It is the Beatles 'Come Together'

http://62.210.133.184/melon/cometogether.swf
Thanks Broooklyn that was fantastic :up:

User avatar
Avalon
Posts: 1927
Joined: Fri 07 Nov 2003, 8:39 am
Contact:

#6 Post by Avalon »

Your Funny Uncle wrote:
Avalon wrote:You just got the FHM newsletter too, didn't you?
Nope.
I was kinda pointing to Brooklyn, since he's the one who put up the link. Just an hour ago that thing came up with the newletter, but it may be a coincidence too, of course

User avatar
Your Funny Uncle
Posts: 2143
Joined: Wed 08 Jan 2003, 1:55 am

#7 Post by Your Funny Uncle »

Ah, I see...

User avatar
rags
Posts: 735
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 3:23 pm

#8 Post by rags »

Its been on the net for quite a while already... How do you think HMV picked it up?

User avatar
Avalon
Posts: 1927
Joined: Fri 07 Nov 2003, 8:39 am
Contact:

#9 Post by Avalon »

rags wrote:Its been on the net for quite a while already... How do you think HMV picked it up?
I know FHM gets their links through readers who post them the link, but I got the newsletter with this link and an hour later Brooklyn posted this, so I was just wondering

User avatar
Your Funny Uncle
Posts: 2143
Joined: Wed 08 Jan 2003, 1:55 am

#10 Post by Your Funny Uncle »

rags wrote:Its been on the net for quite a while already... How do you think HMV picked it up?
Howcome you never posted the link, then? ;)

User avatar
rags
Posts: 735
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 3:23 pm

#11 Post by rags »

Because I am not a bloody weblog! ;)

Besides... nothing beats BA Baracus!!

User avatar
Your Funny Uncle
Posts: 2143
Joined: Wed 08 Jan 2003, 1:55 am

#12 Post by Your Funny Uncle »

rags wrote:Because I am not a bloody weblog! ;)

Besides... nothing beats BA Baracus!!
Hmm, I prefer Dishonest Dubya...

User avatar
rags
Posts: 735
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 3:23 pm

#13 Post by rags »

Or if you want to go completely bonkers... (start at the second level!)

User avatar
Your Funny Uncle
Posts: 2143
Joined: Wed 08 Jan 2003, 1:55 am

#14 Post by Your Funny Uncle »

Spinning simon? That's evil! :D

User avatar
rags
Posts: 735
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 3:23 pm

#15 Post by rags »

And for all you Bush lovers...
try this excellent game

Now go out and enjoy the sun!

Post Reply