Wooooohoooooo!!!!

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Message
Author
User avatar
Zeus On The Loose
Posts: 3480
Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 7:27 pm

Wooooohoooooo!!!!

#1 Post by Zeus On The Loose »

Bye bye Czechs! :lol:

Lethe

#2 Post by Lethe »

Hallo Spaceboy.

User avatar
Zeus On The Loose
Posts: 3480
Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 7:27 pm

#3 Post by Zeus On The Loose »

Goodnight John-boy

User avatar
TheGardner
Posts: 4559
Joined: Wed 08 Jan 2003, 1:22 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 15 times
Contact:

#4 Post by TheGardner »

Congrats Zeus :-/



;)

User avatar
Aaron
Posts: 1068
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 2:20 pm

Re: Wooooohoooooo!!!!

#5 Post by Aaron »

Zeus On The Loose wrote:Bye bye Czechs! :lol:
Nice to see you in town, Tonto. :wink:

User avatar
andmaste
Posts: 2058
Joined: Wed 19 Nov 2003, 8:02 am
Contact:

Re: Wooooohoooooo!!!!

#6 Post by andmaste »

Zeus On The Loose wrote:Bye bye Czechs! :lol:
Congratulations!
Andrea
Pet Shop Boys: Covers & Quotations
www.psbcq.it

User avatar
Brighton Belle
Posts: 511
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 4:58 pm

#7 Post by Brighton Belle »

It's brilliant! :-) I've been supporting Greece from the start and more so since England limped out! :D

User avatar
Zeus On The Loose
Posts: 3480
Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 7:27 pm

#8 Post by Zeus On The Loose »

Brighton Belle wrote:It's brilliant! :-) I've been supporting Greece from the start and more so since England limped out! :D
Which island are you visiting this year, sweetheart? :D

Luna Noctis

#9 Post by Luna Noctis »

Congrats Greece :)

Acelera

#10 Post by Acelera »

IMHO, Greece deserves the championship more than Portugal.

*puts flameproof suit on*

heidi

#11 Post by heidi »

I support Greece. Go Greece, and let talent win above money.

User avatar
Brighton Belle
Posts: 511
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 4:58 pm

#12 Post by Brighton Belle »

Zeus On The Loose wrote:
Brighton Belle wrote:It's brilliant! :-) I've been supporting Greece from the start and more so since England limped out! :D
Which island are you visiting this year, sweetheart? :D
I've already visited back in May- beautiful Santorini, which was stunning. 8)
The way the weather is going here at the moment, I shall be back in September for some sunshine as well!

User avatar
GalataPSB
Posts: 6137
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 12:10 pm

#13 Post by GalataPSB »

I`ll support Greece....(God! I am Turkish! And I support Greece)
Is it a dream or a nightmare??? :roll:

User avatar
Ray
Posts: 1133
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 6:32 am

#14 Post by Ray »

I didn't think Portugal would go so far... I mean, I *wanted* it but this is like, wow, look at my hopes, look at my dreams, the currr... I mean the match is going to be beautiful, hopefully, if very stressing.

Good luck to both teams -- give us something beautiful to see!
<a href="http://www.myspace.com/raygrantmusic">(I wonder why) My career's in danger?!</a>

User avatar
Zeus On The Loose
Posts: 3480
Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 7:27 pm

#15 Post by Zeus On The Loose »

Ray wrote:I didn't think Portugal would go so far... I mean, I *wanted* it but this is like, wow, look at my hopes, look at my dreams, the currr... I mean the match is going to be beautiful, hopefully, if very stressing.

Good luck to both teams -- give us something beautiful to see!
Well, our goal keeper is a bit of a sex God.

Post Reply