Names of models

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Post Reply
Message
Author
Miss Lowe Tennant

Names of models

#1 Post by Miss Lowe Tennant »

I am going to do a postcard to send to neil for his birthday but I want to know the best men,the best models and I will choose some pictures... :roll:

Desire

#2 Post by Desire »

What's Neil's adress? :D

User avatar
rags
Posts: 735
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 3:23 pm

#3 Post by rags »

Lets see... male model... in his fifties...

David Bowie! :D

Lethe

#4 Post by Lethe »

I think he'd appreciate a gay porn montage.

Miss Lowe Tennant

#5 Post by Miss Lowe Tennant »

Lethe wrote:I think he'd appreciate a gay porn montage.
you read my mind hahahahahahahah!!!!!!!! :lol: ..is what I am going to do but I need the names of the models to search the best pictures :lol: ..I have the cake ..they will have the cake in their parts not in theirs hands hahahahaha!!!!

I dont know Neil adress but I know someone who will send to him :wink:

User avatar
amhilde
Posts: 830
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 6:40 pm
Contact:

#6 Post by amhilde »

Patrick Sullivan

I believe hes done Versace, Gucci, and Ralph Lauren.
*with club sauce*

Miss Lowe Tennant

#7 Post by Miss Lowe Tennant »

amhilde wrote:Patrick Sullivan

I believe hes done Versace, Gucci, and Ralph Lauren.
thank you... :wink:

User avatar
spongeg
Posts: 353
Joined: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 4:42 am

#8 Post by spongeg »

jason whatchamacallhim
was on sex and the city
In the silence of your room
In the darkness of your dreams
You must only think of me
There can be no in between
When your pride is on the floor
I'll make you beg for more

Image

Post Reply