Post 1k Celebration: Wanna see Bigboy banned? DECIDE

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Locked
Message
Author
sponge

#16 Post by sponge »

Yes

cheekyboy2

#17 Post by cheekyboy2 »

blah blah blah
Last edited by cheekyboy2 on Wed 11 Feb 2004, 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Jack the Lad
Posts: 715
Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 12:24 pm
Contact:

#18 Post by Jack the Lad »

NO :D
"You're all a bunch of m*therf****ers, you know that?”
~ Sigmund Freud on the Oedipus complex

User avatar
Asmodean
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 3:32 pm

#19 Post by Asmodean »

No, but I think you should limit your posting somewhat and stop interupting the threads with personal discussions.
I'm always waiting, for a red letter day

User avatar
davenjulieuk
Posts: 950
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 7:53 am

#20 Post by davenjulieuk »

no but just less smut and more psb !!!!
Miracles happen when you're around...

bigboy

#21 Post by bigboy »

Kirk_Mack wrote: hope you find yourself a life away from your computer......
Well I do need to use a PC for work, you see. Wouldn't get much writing done without one!

User avatar
Dreamcatcher2003
Posts: 798
Joined: Wed 17 Dec 2003, 6:45 pm
Contact:

#22 Post by Dreamcatcher2003 »

No. Not yet :P
The CELL by Stephen King instantly hit number 1 in New York Times Bookseller Lists selling well over 200 thousand copies in three weeks. This affirms my opinion: People really need an occassional good horror read...

define psb

#23 Post by define psb »

NO!

Dont leave! A lot of your comments are fun... a few are not, but then we all have 'off' days. I do have to add : If you are bored with a thread and want to discuss physical attributes and other similar matters at/about or with Techno, then I dont think spoiling a topic is worth it, you ought to go to off topic or start a new thread to "play" with :)

Kirk Mack

#24 Post by Kirk Mack »

bigboy wrote:
Kirk_Mack wrote: hope you find yourself a life away from your computer......
Well I do need to use a PC for work, you see. Wouldn't get much writing done without one!
Well, I've got 4 PC's on my desk that I use all the time, and you don't see me getting 1000 posts.....

User avatar
rags
Posts: 735
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 3:23 pm

#25 Post by rags »

Thats because YOU work... ;)

Technotrancemix

#26 Post by Technotrancemix »

No, because you keep the forum alive!

bigboy

#27 Post by bigboy »

rags wrote:Thats because YOU work... ;)
and I'm a lazy sod! That's the kind of trap you fall in when you can afford not to work, see :wink:

User avatar
Aaron
Posts: 1068
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 2:20 pm

#28 Post by Aaron »

Sorry Big Boy.

I WAS going to say no, BUT since everyone else already has I refuse to conform.

So yes, leave.

OUT!

GET OUT!!!

Ah what's the use...

Stay then, see if I care. :wink:

User avatar
Betty
Posts: 149
Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 10:36 pm

#29 Post by Betty »

No, the forum without ye would be like Neil without Chris :lol: :wink:

User avatar
Hmmm
Posts: 3805
Joined: Sat 06 Dec 2003, 4:47 pm

#30 Post by Hmmm »

8) Is this a Trap you should choose to stay or go but life is not Staight Forward.
Answer:NO
.
Foot Note, Always wash behind you'r Ears.
They make a little go along way.. very Minimal but Fundamental.

Locked