Post 1K Celebration: Wanna see TTM & BB unmasked? DECIDE

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.

Do you wish to see the both of us, Bigboy and myself?

Poll ended at Thu 11 Mar 2004, 10:11 pm

Yes
22
65%
No
12
35%
 
Total votes: 34

Message
Author
Technotrancemix

#46 Post by Technotrancemix »

Being as a reasonable 64% of you would like to see us both unmasked, your wish shall be granted very soon!

User avatar
Nightlife
Posts: 2048
Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 11:54 pm

#47 Post by Nightlife »

technotrancemix wrote:Being as a reasonable 64% of you would like to see us both unmasked, your wish shall be granted very soon!


Sick bags at the ready guys, this ain't gonna be pretty............. :shock:
You don't have to be beautiful, but it helps!

Technotrancemix

#48 Post by Technotrancemix »

Nightlife wrote:Sick bags at the ready guys, this ain't gonna be pretty............. :shock:
don't forget, I have that pic of you bladdered! :wink:

User avatar
Nightlife
Posts: 2048
Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 11:54 pm

#49 Post by Nightlife »

technotrancemix wrote:don't forget, I have that pic of you
bladdered! :wink:

This i have got to see, please do put up a link to it...... :shock:
You don't have to be beautiful, but it helps!

bigboy

#50 Post by bigboy »

technotrancemix wrote:
bigboy wrote:Velvet, are they? :roll:
My bed cover & pillows are :roll:
Oh, how terribly 70s!

bigboy

#51 Post by bigboy »

technotrancemix wrote:Being as a reasonable 64% of you would like to see us both unmasked, your wish shall be granted very soon!
Tell me when. (will I see you again? :roll: )

Technotrancemix

#52 Post by Technotrancemix »

bigboy wrote:Tell me when. (will I see you again? :roll: )
I doubt this saturday as I'm most likely to be fishing down Hall Farm Fisheries, catching slimey 2lb+ Bream. Next Saturday I hope but not definite.

bigboy

#53 Post by bigboy »

Never heard of the Human League then? :roll:

bigboy

#54 Post by bigboy »

Nightlife wrote:
technotrancemix wrote:Being as a reasonable 64% of you would like to see us both unmasked, your wish shall be granted very soon!
Sick bags at the ready guys, this ain't gonna be pretty............. :shock:
Oh, and who was it who pulled (erm, literally :oops: ) in Heaven, you or me, stud? :roll:

define psb

#55 Post by define psb »

Ahhhhhhhhhh! There there Bigboy, did you pull a muscle? or a [censored] :lol:

I hear a cold compress or bag of Frozen peas can work wonders on strained muscles! :wink:

Hope you don't get a R.S.I from all your typings :) :wink:

bigboy

#56 Post by bigboy »

define psb wrote: Hope you don't get a R.S.I from all your typings :) :wink:
No danger of that here. Though my secretary is complaining of an overworked wrist. I've told him to get it looked at

bigboy

#57 Post by bigboy »

Lethe wrote:Do you both have trousers on?
Well, you've already seen a pic of me where I was, erm, trouserless, so now you're getting greedy :roll: :wink: :oops:

LittleBummerBoy

#58 Post by LittleBummerBoy »

define psb wrote: But how about unmasking yourself? Or is that supposed to be you with the manckie teeth in the avatar? ....

Go on I

DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU! to come clean (no pun intended) and show your self for WHO you really are!!!

Hey DefNoJamMinx, howz about you get your animals right next time? :wink:

Still, this is a Pet Shop forum, so the more the merrier! :lol:


viewtopic.php?t=2739

define psb

#59 Post by define psb »

:P

User avatar
Nightlife
Posts: 2048
Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 11:54 pm

#60 Post by Nightlife »

bigboy wrote: Oh, and who was it who pulled (erm, literally :oops: ) in Heaven, you or me, stud? :roll:

I couldn't possibly comment on this here, i'm terribly sorry...........;)

But remember loose lips sink ships.... :roll:
You don't have to be beautiful, but it helps!

Post Reply