For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
bigboy
#1
Post
by bigboy » Tue 09 Mar 2004, 10:10 pm
Did your friend Jane remember seeing Dorian from the Guardian, Scandal?
Scandal
#2
Post
by Scandal » Tue 09 Mar 2004, 10:33 pm
bigboy wrote: Did your friend Jane remember seeing Dorian from the Guardian, Scandal?
No, she doesn't I am afraid. I think she had too many drinkies herself....
Nightlife
Posts: 2048 Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 11:54 pm
#3
Post
by Nightlife » Wed 10 Mar 2004, 12:11 am
Scandal wrote:
No, she doesn't I am afraid. I think she had too many drinkies herself....
Thank god for that, i'm glad i wasn't the only one.........
You don't have to be beautiful, but it helps!
Scandal
#4
Post
by Scandal » Wed 10 Mar 2004, 11:35 am
Nightlife wrote: Scandal wrote:
No, she doesn't I am afraid. I think she had too many drinkies herself....
Thank god for that, i'm glad i wasn't the only one.........
Although it would seem that some had more than others....
bigboy
#5
Post
by bigboy » Wed 17 Mar 2004, 3:09 pm
Nightlife wrote: Thank god for that, i'm glad i wasn't the only one.........
Yes, but everyone else managed to pour their drinks down their throats, rather than over anyone in a five-metre radius
Nightlife
Posts: 2048 Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 11:54 pm
#6
Post
by Nightlife » Wed 17 Mar 2004, 6:34 pm
bigboy wrote:
Yes, but everyone else managed to pour their drinks down their throats, rather than over anyone in a five-metre radius
Who said it was beer in the glass though.......
You don't have to be beautiful, but it helps!
Technotrancemix
#7
Post
by Technotrancemix » Wed 17 Mar 2004, 7:51 pm
Nightlife wrote: Who said it was beer in the glass though.......
Well, you were a bit pished so you probably wouldn't notice that cheap cider looks like *?'# after a few pints of the proper stuff!
Nightlife
Posts: 2048 Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 11:54 pm
#8
Post
by Nightlife » Wed 17 Mar 2004, 8:31 pm
technotrancemix wrote: Well, you were a bit pished so you probably wouldn't notice that cheap cider looks like *?'# after a few pints of the proper stuff!
Sorry sweetie, i don't do cider............
You don't have to be beautiful, but it helps!
bigboy
#9
Post
by bigboy » Wed 17 Mar 2004, 8:43 pm
Nightlife wrote:
Sorry sweetie, i don't do cider............
Only the two poofs you were with would do that
Nightlife
Posts: 2048 Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 11:54 pm
#10
Post
by Nightlife » Wed 17 Mar 2004, 8:44 pm
bigboy wrote:
Only the two poofs you were with would do that
Is there something Agent D hasn't told me
...............??
You don't have to be beautiful, but it helps!
bigboy
#11
Post
by bigboy » Wed 17 Mar 2004, 8:52 pm
Nightlife wrote: bigboy wrote:
Yes, but everyone else managed to pour their drinks down their throats, rather than over anyone in a five-metre radius
Who said it was beer in the glass though.......
No, it was two bottles of wine. Unless you're referring to when you realised you couldn't get to the toilet?
Nightlife
Posts: 2048 Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 11:54 pm
#12
Post
by Nightlife » Wed 17 Mar 2004, 8:54 pm
bigboy wrote: Unless you're referring to when you realised you couldn't get to the toilet?
I'm glad you remembered......
I said 'I'll never make it in time', you said 'Here borrow my glass'
You don't have to be beautiful, but it helps!
bigboy
#13
Post
by bigboy » Wed 17 Mar 2004, 8:56 pm
Nightlife wrote: bigboy wrote: Unless you're referring to when you realised you couldn't get to the toilet?
I'm glad you remembered......
I said 'I'll never make it in time', you said 'Here borrow my ass'
I did no such thing!
Nightlife
Posts: 2048 Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 11:54 pm
#14
Post
by Nightlife » Wed 17 Mar 2004, 8:58 pm
bigboy wrote:
I did no such thing!
Oh you liar you.
You don't have to be beautiful, but it helps!
bigboy
#15
Post
by bigboy » Wed 17 Mar 2004, 9:05 pm
Nightlife wrote: bigboy wrote:
Only the two poofs you were with would do that
Is there something Agent D hasn't told me
...............??
Please please tell me now!