why psb always answers my questions??

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Message
Author
Slap & Tickle

#16 Post by Slap & Tickle »

I have only ever asked one question and it was answered. :P

Neil says they just select the questions at random or whatever they might find interesting. So I guess I was lucky.

I have only ever played the lottery once but won £10. :wink:

User avatar
rags
Posts: 735
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 3:23 pm

#17 Post by rags »

Mine was removed days after I'd asked. That was when that thing first was launched, I never bothered to look at it again because I think the whole idea is silly in the first place, but that does not give them the right to remove questions that are as silly. ;)

define psb

#18 Post by define psb »

Luna Noctis wrote:I've only posted one question about 2 and a half years ago , and it got ignored . So what - who cares ? I couldn't care less about all this "Oh-my-***-Neil-and-Chris-have-answered-my-ultra-intelligent-and-mega-important-question-lets-celebrate!" :roll:

But if that makes you happy , Silvy , then who am I to disturb your proud happiness ? :roll:
SILVY??? Has satanas changed her name. or is there only one person behind the names shameless and satanas? :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :?:

Luna Noctis

#19 Post by Luna Noctis »

define psb wrote: SILVY??? Has satanas changed her name. or is there only one person behind the names shameless and satanas? :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :?:
Oopsie , my mistake ... I don't know what I've been thinking to myself while typing "Silvy" , why I actually meant "Liddy" ...

Yeah , this was a contageous thing ! :oops: :cry: :roll:

Satanas In Da House©

#20 Post by Satanas In Da House© »

Luna Noctis wrote:
define psb wrote: SILVY??? Has satanas changed her name. or is there only one person behind the names shameless and satanas? :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :?:
Oopsie , my mistake ... I don't know what I've been thinking to myself while typing "Silvy" , why I actually meant "Liddy" ...

Yeah , this was a contageous thing ! :oops: :cry: :roll:
This always happen to me ,the people confuse my name with my sister name silvia....always happen to me!!!!! dont worry..and my sister is one person and me other :lol:

bigboy

#21 Post by bigboy »

rags wrote:Mine was removed days after I'd asked. That was when that thing first was launched, I never bothered to look at it again because I think the whole idea is silly in the first place, but that does not give them the right to remove questions that are as silly. ;)
And the question was?

Chrispsb
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sun 09 Nov 2003, 1:57 pm

#22 Post by Chrispsb »

When I look at your question I always think it's been written by a ten year old girl that is totally mad.

bigboy

#23 Post by bigboy »

Chrispsb wrote:When I look at your question I always think it's been written by a ten year old girl that is totally mad.
Pretty accurate so far.....

User avatar
rags
Posts: 735
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 3:23 pm

#24 Post by rags »

bigboy wrote:And the question was?
I was thinking about that... I believe I asked them for help with my Chemistry home work... Or writing an essay or so...

bigboy

#25 Post by bigboy »

rags wrote:
bigboy wrote:And the question was?
I was thinking about that... I believe I asked them for help with my Chemistry home work... Or writing an essay or so...
This was in the days when you could see all questions? And redman deleted it? Blimey, that's a bit strong! It's not as if your post was of an insulting or sexual nature :wink: :roll: :shock:

Satanas In Da House©

#26 Post by Satanas In Da House© »

Chrispsb wrote:When I look at your question I always think it's been written by a ten year old girl that is totally mad.

:lol: !!!!!!

PS: :roll:

User avatar
Deschanel
Posts: 2369
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 7:23 pm

#27 Post by Deschanel »

Eldritch wrote:Why they answer your questions? Perhaps Interpol has advised them to. It's easier and cheaper than hunting you down with tranquilizer darts.
ROTFL!!!!!!
(rolling on the floor laffin')

rhino or horse tranqs, is wot i'm wonderin'.. :lol:

Post Reply