Mine was removed days after I'd asked. That was when that thing first was launched, I never bothered to look at it again because I think the whole idea is silly in the first place, but that does not give them the right to remove questions that are as silly.
Luna Noctis wrote:I've only posted one question about 2 and a half years ago , and it got ignored . So what - who cares ? I couldn't care less about all this "Oh-my-***-Neil-and-Chris-have-answered-my-ultra-intelligent-and-mega-important-question-lets-celebrate!"
But if that makes you happy , Silvy , then who am I to disturb your proud happiness ?
SILVY??? Has satanas changed her name. or is there only one person behind the names shameless and satanas?
define psb wrote: SILVY??? Has satanas changed her name. or is there only one person behind the names shameless and satanas?
Oopsie , my mistake ... I don't know what I've been thinking to myself while typing "Silvy" , why I actually meant "Liddy" ...
Yeah , this was a contageous thing !
This always happen to me ,the people confuse my name with my sister name silvia....always happen to me!!!!! dont worry..and my sister is one person and me other
rags wrote:Mine was removed days after I'd asked. That was when that thing first was launched, I never bothered to look at it again because I think the whole idea is silly in the first place, but that does not give them the right to remove questions that are as silly.
I was thinking about that... I believe I asked them for help with my Chemistry home work... Or writing an essay or so...
This was in the days when you could see all questions? And redman deleted it? Blimey, that's a bit strong! It's not as if your post was of an insulting or sexual nature
Eldritch wrote:Why they answer your questions? Perhaps Interpol has advised them to. It's easier and cheaper than hunting you down with tranquilizer darts.