Neil's sex life and throwing Gouda at Belgians

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Message
Author
User avatar
PigletWildebeest
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri 21 Nov 2003, 5:35 pm

#61 Post by PigletWildebeest »

LittleBummerBoy wrote:Admit it - you felt it in your water, didn't you?
no, just my spanish intuition...
Looking for love and getting nothing that's worth regretting.
Tennant/Lowe

User avatar
rags
Posts: 735
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 3:23 pm

#62 Post by rags »

PigletWildebeest wrote:
LittleBummerBoy wrote:Admit it - you felt it in your water, didn't you?
no, just my spanish intuition...
I knew it couldn't be the brain...
;) :p

LittleBummerBoy

#63 Post by LittleBummerBoy »

PigletWildebeest wrote:
LittleBummerBoy wrote:Admit it - you felt it in your water, didn't you?
no, just my spanish intuition...
You're not from Barcelona are you? :roll:


www.bbc.co.uk/sitcom

bigboy

#64 Post by bigboy »

j c rags wrote:
PigletWildebeest wrote:
LittleBummerBoy wrote:Admit it - you felt it in your water, didn't you?
no, just my spanish intuition...
I knew it couldn't be the brain...
;) :p
That's a contradiction in terms, no?

bigboy

#65 Post by bigboy »

rags wrote:
PigletWildebeest wrote:Just never call a Flemish (belgian) person Dutch...
Indeed, don't do it... it is quite an offending remark to any Dutchies on this forum!
;)
Oh, go and polish your clogs :roll:

bigboy

#66 Post by bigboy »


User avatar
Niall
Posts: 1273
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 8:19 pm
Contact:

#67 Post by Niall »

PigletWildebeest wrote:
Avalon wrote:Isn't Piglet Dutch? I bet she feels big just because her cheese country has been able to still colonize some monkey island, long forgotten by the rest of the (sensible) world...
oi!
I'll have you know I'm belgian thank you very much
(she said as if that was something to be proud about)
Just never call a Flemish (belgian) person Dutch... it's like calling an Irishman English... :)

(on the subject of colonisation: we're the ones who totally f**ked up Zaire.. or is it Congo again now)
No calling an Irishman English does not even qualify as being the opposite of right - i's more like calling a Moroccan Russian.
Evertonians are born not manufactured.
We do not choose; we are chosen.
Those who understand need no explanation.
Those that don't understand don't matter.

bigboy

#68 Post by bigboy »

Niall wrote:calling an Irishman English does not even qualify as being the opposite of right
You're right. It's a huge compliment :wink:

User avatar
Niall
Posts: 1273
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 8:19 pm
Contact:

#69 Post by Niall »

bigboy wrote:
Niall wrote:calling an Irishman English does not even qualify as being the opposite of right
You're right. It's a huge compliment :wink:
I know I'm right, but you shouldn't take it as a compliment. :wink:
Evertonians are born not manufactured.
We do not choose; we are chosen.
Those who understand need no explanation.
Those that don't understand don't matter.

Lethe

#70 Post by Lethe »

Flaffer wrote:I've yet to come across anyone British who thinks we have the highest standard of living in the world - high taxes, expensive consumer goods, extortionate property prices, awful, expensive public transport, the list goes on - still better than being known as a country whos major contribution to the world has been Tintin ; )
NO NO NO - that is more than enough for any country!!!!!

Herge is a genius!!!!!

(I am a Tintinophile)

bigboy

#71 Post by bigboy »

Lethe wrote:Herge is a genius!!!!!

(I am a paedophile)

Oh, God, not you as well. Friends with Nelly and Townsend are you? :evil:

Post Reply