Thanks amhilde, but the link doesn't work. Also, just a thought (and a harmless one) but you really should have thought twice about posting directly after Tom's post, especially that last line he wrote
Don't want to give him ammunition now......
Last edited by bigboy on Mon 22 Mar 2004, 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigboy wrote:Thanks amhilde, but the link doesn't work. Also, just a thought (and a harless one) but you really should have thought twice about posting directly after Tom's post, especially that last line he wrote
Don't want to give him ammunition now......
And who made me say it?
*tries to save his hide*
And anyway I've said 'ugly' ...
@Amhilde: I hope you know I wouldn't wanna fight with you... You'd probably beat me ...
That wouldn't be very good for my ego...
In the silence of your room
In the darkness of your dreams
You must only think of me
There can be no in between
When your pride is on the floor
I'll make you beg for more