Happy Easter!

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Message
Author
Scandal

Happy Easter!

#1 Post by Scandal »

I am off for a week or so for the Easter break. So I would just like to wish everyone a Happy Easter!

I seem to remember posting this same thing last year and then disappearing for almost a year....

User avatar
Glenny4
Posts: 9798
Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 6:12 pm
Contact:

#2 Post by Glenny4 »

Yes have a good Easter Scandal & everyone else on the forum :dance:

User avatar
Pani
Posts: 8208
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 11:51 am
Contact:

#3 Post by Pani »

Happy Easter everyone! :D


Image

Luna Noctis

#4 Post by Luna Noctis »

Happy Easter , PetHeads :)

User avatar
Steve Fett
Posts: 1867
Joined: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 2:13 pm

#5 Post by Steve Fett »

yes, many Happy Chocolate returns to everyone !!! Even though I don't eat chocolate ! :shock:
what a performance tonight, should I react or turn off the light ?

User avatar
Trixiemix
Posts: 1147
Joined: Tue 23 Dec 2003, 12:01 am

#6 Post by Trixiemix »

and......HAPPY EASTER from too :yeah:
Back to Trafalgar.........

User avatar
Trixiemix
Posts: 1147
Joined: Tue 23 Dec 2003, 12:01 am

#7 Post by Trixiemix »

That last post is supposed to be : 'ME too' :D
Back to Trafalgar.........

Scandal

#8 Post by Scandal »

Galina wrote:Just wondering... Has anyone here fasted for many weeks until Easter?
My mummy did but I didn't. The spirit is willing and the flesh is weak etc....

Anyway, must dash. I have a train to catch....

Happy Easter again! :D

Lethe

#9 Post by Lethe »

Bigboy/LittleBummerBoy will be crucified (on behalf of anybody here who has ever used innuendo) tomorrow.

"Father forgive them for they know not what they do..................."

User avatar
belated
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 11:14 am

#10 Post by belated »

Happy Easter !!! Lets BURN the witches! :twisted: Well, thats what we do here in Finland at least. :wink:
Sé que no puedo dormir porque siempre estoy soñando.

User avatar
shamelessbehave
Posts: 1518
Joined: Thu 06 Nov 2003, 2:27 pm

#11 Post by shamelessbehave »

Happy Easter go clubbing as much as you can!! :twisted:
http://www.myspace.com/shamelesssilvia

"It´s fundamental that we do only exist in our own universe. When you like Pet Shop Boys, you are in our world. This is absolutely crucial to our entire outlook...what we do has an incredibly strong identity and applies only to us. It´s a case of not recognising the existence of anybody else!". Neil Tennant.

bookshopboy

#12 Post by bookshopboy »

Happy Easter everyone.

I hope you eat lots of eggs - fried, boiled, poached. Alternatively, have an omlette or a quiche. Or some egg fried rice.

define psb

#13 Post by define psb »

Happy Easter from me too!


As an 'Easter-egg' to my self I am going to spend a little time in London. So I won't be around this site too much. Hope you all have a Healthy happy time!

User avatar
amhilde
Posts: 830
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 6:40 pm
Contact:

#14 Post by amhilde »

its Easter?
*with club sauce*

Luna Noctis

#15 Post by Luna Noctis »

bookshopboy wrote: I hope you eat lots of eggs - fried, boiled, poached. Alternatively, have an omlette or a quiche. Or some egg fried rice.
Here , the only eggs we eat are chocolate ones :? :shock:

Chocolate sucks ! :evil:

Post Reply