Parkol Art
-
Parkol
- Posts: 1897
- Joined: Thu 29 Dec 2005, 10:52 am
Parkol Art
I am going to publish my art, videos and music here.
This is the video I made after we were in Mexico, in March.
This is the video I made after we were in Mexico, in March.
-
Parkol
- Posts: 1897
- Joined: Thu 29 Dec 2005, 10:52 am
Re: Parkol Art
Music is good, needs a vocal though.
Hello my name is Neil Tennant and I'm Chris Lowe and we're of the Pet Shop Boys.
-
Parkol
- Posts: 1897
- Joined: Thu 29 Dec 2005, 10:52 am
Re: Parkol Art
I wrote music specially for the video, so... there is no vocal, but if someone wants to sing it - welcome! Lets record it!
- glennjridge
- Posts: 8205
- Joined: Sat 01 Nov 2003, 9:28 pm
Re: Parkol Art
wow loved the videos and music also especially the very slow one with the beat in the first video when the underwater scenes were on. anyways always wanted to ride in onne fo those high up cable cars! you did all the video were you actually high up there para gliding?
-
Parkol
- Posts: 1897
- Joined: Thu 29 Dec 2005, 10:52 am
Re: Parkol Art
Yes, there were two cameras, one GoPro was on the long stick ib front of us and second Go Pro was on my head. I must say some people recommended us not to go to Brazil (Rio) or Peru because of criminal situation, but we are ok! No one took our money or smth, but there are a lot of favelas and suspicious faces. Rio is very cool, but they need to do something bafore Football World Cup. The price for the flight over Rio was 150$ and all instructors were a little... under marichuana, so we had risk. The brighests impressions from travelling for us are still USA, Mexico (Yucatan, Peru, Norway and Brazil). America is cool (both continents).
-
Parkol
- Posts: 1897
- Joined: Thu 29 Dec 2005, 10:52 am
-
Parkol
- Posts: 1897
- Joined: Thu 29 Dec 2005, 10:52 am
-
Parkol
- Posts: 1897
- Joined: Thu 29 Dec 2005, 10:52 am
-
Parkol
- Posts: 1897
- Joined: Thu 29 Dec 2005, 10:52 am
Re: Parkol Art
Our new video (Nashatyr) including a little Pet Shop Boys. Music by me. Vocal by Nick Tikhonov
-
Parkol
- Posts: 1897
- Joined: Thu 29 Dec 2005, 10:52 am
Re: Parkol Art

Our new song/video "Grenki" with my friend Nikolay Tikhonov.
Grenki means Toasts in Russian.
I filmed it for 12 moths in my city and spent days editing visual effects. The final mix of Grenki was after 43 tires, I changed synths and we re-recorded guitar few times.
The song in Russian but the music is international. You can see a a little Pet Shop Boys there;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewtOa4Y_F-U

-
Luciad63
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue 10 Dec 2019, 12:56 pm
- Contact:
Re: Parkol Art
I tried to download the music but no way. I do not know, maybe IDM does not work anymore.glennjridge wrote: Sat 19 Apr 2014, 4:03 pm wow loved the videos and music also especially the very slow one with the beat in the first video when the underwater scenes were on mutuelles TNS. anyways always wanted to ride in onne fo those high up cable cars! you did all the video were you actually high up there para gliding?
- Flexdirection
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Wed 26 Dec 2018, 5:40 pm
- Contact:
-
Parkol
- Posts: 1897
- Joined: Thu 29 Dec 2005, 10:52 am
- james23_uk
- Posts: 1398
- Joined: Sat 08 Feb 2003, 2:19 am
- Has thanked: 1 time
Re: Parkol Art
I quite like this. The drums need something more though. Too fake and tinny and they need more oomph during the final few instrumental minutes. I enjoyed that I had to check the box to prove I "was not a robot" to download the mp3. 
at rock bottom 