http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/onemusic/ex ... feat_promo
Great song
Here the link, if you want to try to create your own remix
Mass destruction by Faithless - do your remix
- andmaste
- Posts: 2058
- Joined: Wed 19 Nov 2003, 8:02 am
- Contact:
- shamelessbehave
- Posts: 1518
- Joined: Thu 06 Nov 2003, 2:27 pm
Thank you for the link, I like Faithless.
http://www.myspace.com/shamelesssilvia
"It´s fundamental that we do only exist in our own universe. When you like Pet Shop Boys, you are in our world. This is absolutely crucial to our entire outlook...what we do has an incredibly strong identity and applies only to us. It´s a case of not recognising the existence of anybody else!". Neil Tennant.
"It´s fundamental that we do only exist in our own universe. When you like Pet Shop Boys, you are in our world. This is absolutely crucial to our entire outlook...what we do has an incredibly strong identity and applies only to us. It´s a case of not recognising the existence of anybody else!". Neil Tennant.
- Ray
- Posts: 1133
- Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 6:32 am
Sadly, this competition is only for the UK residents 
<a href="http://www.myspace.com/raygrantmusic">(I wonder why) My career's in danger?!</a>
-
profile790
- Posts: 394
- Joined: Tue 04 May 2004, 6:40 pm
-
One of the crowd
- Posts: 4796
- Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 3:42 pm
- Zog
- Posts: 2271
- Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 1:37 pm
- Contact:
"I think artists should stop to supply acapella vocals from their tracks, allowing every amateur to ruin their tracks."
I disagree. Amateurs will ruin their tracks anyway. At least this way, Faithless won't be victim to quite as many cut-and-paste edit jobs.
I'd like to see more vocal-track-only releases from artists.
-Zog
I disagree. Amateurs will ruin their tracks anyway. At least this way, Faithless won't be victim to quite as many cut-and-paste edit jobs.
I'd like to see more vocal-track-only releases from artists.
-Zog
-
Desire