Mass destruction by Faithless - do your remix

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
andmaste
Posts: 2058
Joined: Wed 19 Nov 2003, 8:02 am
Contact:

Mass destruction by Faithless - do your remix

#1 Post by andmaste »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/onemusic/ex ... feat_promo

Great song
Here the link, if you want to try to create your own remix
Andrea
Pet Shop Boys: Covers & Quotations
www.psbcq.it

User avatar
shamelessbehave
Posts: 1518
Joined: Thu 06 Nov 2003, 2:27 pm

#2 Post by shamelessbehave »

Thank you for the link, I like Faithless.
http://www.myspace.com/shamelesssilvia

"It´s fundamental that we do only exist in our own universe. When you like Pet Shop Boys, you are in our world. This is absolutely crucial to our entire outlook...what we do has an incredibly strong identity and applies only to us. It´s a case of not recognising the existence of anybody else!". Neil Tennant.

User avatar
Ray
Posts: 1133
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 6:32 am

#3 Post by Ray »

Sadly, this competition is only for the UK residents :(
<a href="http://www.myspace.com/raygrantmusic">(I wonder why) My career's in danger?!</a>

dVTB
Posts: 2714
Joined: Mon 24 Nov 2003, 12:09 am

#4 Post by dVTB »

----
Last edited by dVTB on Sat 24 Jul 2004, 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

profile790
Posts: 394
Joined: Tue 04 May 2004, 6:40 pm

#5 Post by profile790 »

///
Last edited by profile790 on Sat 10 Jul 2004, 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

One of the crowd
Posts: 4796
Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 3:42 pm

#6 Post by One of the crowd »

shamelessbehave wrote:Thank you for the link, I like Faithless.
Yeah, So do I, but here's another band that have become all too predictable with each release.

User avatar
Ewok
Posts: 814
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 7:58 pm

#7 Post by Ewok »

I expected more vocal samples than just the usual Maxi Jazz rap.

Sorry Faithless, I'm not interested.

User avatar
Zog
Posts: 2271
Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 1:37 pm
Contact:

#8 Post by Zog »

"I think artists should stop to supply acapella vocals from their tracks, allowing every amateur to ruin their tracks."

I disagree. Amateurs will ruin their tracks anyway. At least this way, Faithless won't be victim to quite as many cut-and-paste edit jobs.

I'd like to see more vocal-track-only releases from artists.

-Zog

Desire

#9 Post by Desire »

Well, it's better than PROFESSIONALS ruining artists' tracks, and we've seen THAT enough, haven't we?? :lol:

Post Reply