Yo, Mr. Dopeman, you think your slick;
Ya sold crack to my sister, and now she's sick.
But if she happens to die, because of your drug;
Im puttin' in your culo, a .38 slug!
Since it's officially summer from today, with all things that follows... I seriously hope I won't be here every day. Well, it's hard to get a hold on a computer while in a tent. Even these days.
dizzy wrote:Since it's officially summer from today, with all things that follows... I seriously hope I won't be here every day. Well, it's hard to get a hold on a computer while in a tent. Even these days.
Hmmm I'm not an expert but I thought that summer started on the 21st of June
And to avoid to be off topic I've got to add : Everyday !
everyday..I am working and I leave this open all day and sometimes I take a look...everytime looking the codecs HTML is very bad and I read this forum....but now with the summer i will look this less..so much less... and from august I will dissapear ..mallorca is waitting