I am the original satanas

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Message
Author
User avatar
Zeus On The Loose
Posts: 3480
Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 7:27 pm

#31 Post by Zeus On The Loose »

I don't believe Santa Chow-chow had to be impregnated. She's clearly a species of her own, thus she probably just had the baby by herself. A bit like snails. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Last edited by Zeus On The Loose on Sat 10 Jul 2004, 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
psb-freak
Posts: 6104
Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 4:42 pm
Contact:

#32 Post by psb-freak »

This topic is mad. :roll:
Interviewer:
-What would you tell someone about yourself if you wanted to impress them?

Chris:
-I´ve got a 12-inch plonker.

User avatar
shamelessbehave
Posts: 1518
Joined: Thu 06 Nov 2003, 2:27 pm

#33 Post by shamelessbehave »

define psb wrote:
Miss Lowe Tennant wrote:
Ray wrote:12?
NO
:lol: is between 15 and 25. :lol:
Hang on a minute! the numbers do not tally! Satanas is 25 this June 12th therefore she was born in 1979. From data banks and memory banks a certain Mr N Tennant was already openly gay with his close friends et al!
So me thinx that any chance of him being Daddy of any one born post 1975! is probably as impossible as me walking on the Moon!! :wink:

I'd estimate that you,Satanas , conceived in your 17th year and gave birth in your 18th year would that be about right?
Define psb you surprise me with Mathematics :shock: how on earth...??!!
http://www.myspace.com/shamelesssilvia

"It´s fundamental that we do only exist in our own universe. When you like Pet Shop Boys, you are in our world. This is absolutely crucial to our entire outlook...what we do has an incredibly strong identity and applies only to us. It´s a case of not recognising the existence of anybody else!". Neil Tennant.

User avatar
Ray
Posts: 1133
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 6:32 am

#34 Post by Ray »

Zeus On The Loose wrote:I don't believe Santa Chow-chow had to be impregnated. She's clearly a species of her own, thus she probably just had the baby by herself. A bit like snails. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Uh, I think you might be closer to the truth than you imagine -- she sent me a PM which said "I'm bisexual, so I can have a child at any moment!" One can only shiver at the thought of what she meant by that :s
<a href="http://www.myspace.com/raygrantmusic">(I wonder why) My career's in danger?!</a>

Miss Lowe Tennant

#35 Post by Miss Lowe Tennant »

Ray wrote:
Zeus On The Loose wrote:I don't believe Santa Chow-chow had to be impregnated. She's clearly a species of her own, thus she probably just had the baby by herself. A bit like snails. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Uh, I think you might be closer to the truth than you imagine -- she sent me a PM which said "I'm bisexual, so I can have a child at any moment!" One can only shiver at the thought of what she meant by that :s
psssssssssss :twisted:

define psb

#36 Post by define psb »

shamelessbehave wrote:Define psb you surprise me with Mathematics how on earth...??
Well Silvia --- I know that 95% of what your sister writes is complete fiction, fantasy and falsehood -- but one thing she Continually says is that she has a 6 yr old daughter the Math is easy :
june 12th 2004 your sister became 25
Now either your sister is lying about her true age, or is lying about how old her daughter is. Both of which I doubt very much.
If the child is 6 yrs in Satanas 24th year : 24-6 = 18

It is usually 9 months duration for a human child to develope after conception up to birth. Therefore if your sister gave birth in her 18th year logic and math deems that conception occurred in the 17th year approx.
If I am totally wrong then do please clear up this matter :)
I also think that even Satan's offspring as portrayed in "Rosemary's Baby"
took a pretty normal human gestation period of time, didn't it? :wink:

Miss Lowe Tennant

#37 Post by Miss Lowe Tennant »

define psb wrote:
shamelessbehave wrote:Define psb you surprise me with Mathematics how on earth...??
Well Silvia --- I know that 95% of what your sister writes is complete fiction, fantasy and falsehood -- but one thing she Continually says is that she has a 6 yr old daughter the Math is easy :
june 12th 2004 your sister became 25
Now either your sister is lying about her true age, or is lying about how old her daughter is. Both of which I doubt very much.
If the child is 6 yrs in Satanas 24th year : 24-6 = 18

It is usually 9 months duration for a human child to develope after conception up to birth. Therefore if your sister gave birth in her 18th year logic and math deems that conception occurred in the 17th year approx.
If I am totally wrong then do please clear up this matter :)
I also think that even Satan's offspring as portrayed in "Rosemary's Baby"
took a pretty normal human gestation period of time, didn't it? :wink:
my daughter born one month before..but is correct...my birthday is 12th june and her birthday is 23th june..you are totally correct :lol: I am very surprised..and yes I am 25 and she is 7 now :wink:

Post Reply