Who, what and where?

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Message
Author
User avatar
Butters
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 9:33 pm

#31 Post by Butters »

Male
30
straight
Stockholm, Sweden
Just tax the stupid people!

User avatar
nightporter
Posts: 849
Joined: Wed 07 Apr 2004, 11:22 am

#32 Post by nightporter »

female
18
straight, but I'm a sucker for slight girltouching
Helsinki, Finland

"there's more to love than boy meets girl"
//in seventh heaven if a thing's worth doing it's worth doing badly, baby//

User avatar
Avalon
Posts: 1927
Joined: Fri 07 Nov 2003, 8:39 am
Contact:

#33 Post by Avalon »

nightporter wrote:straight, but I'm a sucker for slight girltouching
And you made someone jealous doing so! (It wasn't me, because I was misfortunate to have missed all the girlie action)

electroshocked

#34 Post by electroshocked »

Straight.

User avatar
shamelessboyuk
Posts: 781
Joined: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 5:02 pm

#35 Post by shamelessboyuk »

Sex : Male
Preference : Straight
Age : 29
Location : UK

User avatar
DJAMIX
Posts: 3632
Joined: Sat 08 Nov 2003, 3:35 am

#36 Post by DJAMIX »

Sex : Male
Preference : Straight
Age : 27
Location : Brazil

Works:
Marketing Manager on Telecom Italia Mobile
Producer and DJ of Rádio Mix on Rauland FM, Belém - PA
Mocie Colunist on www.amazonia.com.br
One can't find the way to peace. Peace is the way itself. (Gandhi)

User avatar
DJAMIX
Posts: 3632
Joined: Sat 08 Nov 2003, 3:35 am

#37 Post by DJAMIX »

tweety wrote:Girl
Mainly straight but I can appreciate a pretty-looking female
21
Finland
Come to Brazil and I'll introduce you to some preety girls, friends of mine... :wink:
One can't find the way to peace. Peace is the way itself. (Gandhi)

User avatar
DJAMIX
Posts: 3632
Joined: Sat 08 Nov 2003, 3:35 am

#38 Post by DJAMIX »

Luna Noctis wrote:Sex : female
Preference : lads , guys , men and boys ( which makes me kinda straight , I guess )
Age : 24
Location : DK
And so far... and so married... :cry: :wink: :wall:
One can't find the way to peace. Peace is the way itself. (Gandhi)

User avatar
nightporter
Posts: 849
Joined: Wed 07 Apr 2004, 11:22 am

#39 Post by nightporter »

Avalon wrote:
nightporter wrote:straight, but I'm a sucker for slight girltouching
And you made someone jealous doing so! (It wasn't me, because I was misfortunate to have missed all the girlie action)
What, what?! When? Where? Who? :shock:
//in seventh heaven if a thing's worth doing it's worth doing badly, baby//

User avatar
Avalon
Posts: 1927
Joined: Fri 07 Nov 2003, 8:39 am
Contact:

#40 Post by Avalon »

nightporter wrote:
Avalon wrote:
nightporter wrote:straight, but I'm a sucker for slight girltouching
And you made someone jealous doing so! (It wasn't me, because I was misfortunate to have missed all the girlie action)
What, what?! When? Where? Who? :shock:
Margit - aka the one friend of Merily who likes to refer to you as Emma - saw you smooching and I had to endure serious questioning about that from her a day or so after the events...

User avatar
nightporter
Posts: 849
Joined: Wed 07 Apr 2004, 11:22 am

#41 Post by nightporter »

Avalon wrote:Margit - aka the one friend of Merily who likes to refer to you as Emma - saw you smooching and I had to endure serious questioning about that from her a day or so after the events...
Oh. Cool. Hehee... :D Although it was Tweety who was smooching me in the first place.
//in seventh heaven if a thing's worth doing it's worth doing badly, baby//

User avatar
Avalon
Posts: 1927
Joined: Fri 07 Nov 2003, 8:39 am
Contact:

#42 Post by Avalon »

nightporter wrote:Oh. Cool. Hehee... :D Although it was Tweety who was smooching me in the first place.
In the first place? Does that mean you've been smooching with more than one girl that night??? I sure seem to have missed something...
I bet soon you'll have PigletWildebeest on your back!

User avatar
nightporter
Posts: 849
Joined: Wed 07 Apr 2004, 11:22 am

#43 Post by nightporter »

Avalon wrote:
nightporter wrote:Oh. Cool. Hehee... :D Although it was Tweety who was smooching me in the first place.
In the first place? Does that mean you've been smooching with more than one girl that night??? I sure seem to have missed something...
I bet soon you'll have PigletWildebeest on your back!
Ach. :doh: No. I mean she started it. I only smooch one girl a night. And no strangers for me, thank you.
//in seventh heaven if a thing's worth doing it's worth doing badly, baby//

User avatar
Avalon
Posts: 1927
Joined: Fri 07 Nov 2003, 8:39 am
Contact:

#44 Post by Avalon »

nightporter wrote:And no strangers for me, thank you.
Sure! As if Andy was an old friend or something...

User avatar
nightporter
Posts: 849
Joined: Wed 07 Apr 2004, 11:22 am

#45 Post by nightporter »

Avalon wrote:
nightporter wrote:And no strangers for me, thank you.
Sure! As if Andy was an old friend or something...
Andy doesn't count. He's a celeb. ...and it's not my problem if I'm so damn hot. 8)
//in seventh heaven if a thing's worth doing it's worth doing badly, baby//

Post Reply