I despair sometimes, I really do.
Drico.
Yeah, I also remembered that movie when going thru this thread - does anyone know the title?define psb wrote:I remember there was a Film (cant recall the title) years ago , fiction that might have been based on fact. Where NASA or its fictional equivalent. put a bunch of astronauts out in a desert in some kind of massive hanger, where they supposedly filmed this space mission to a planet. The reason NASA did this, was because they funding had run out!. It all went well up to a point, but then some one 'blew' the story... blah blah. Good film in many respects.
Forgive this "thick as pig poo" British person for mentioning this, but Independant TV Channel 5 is NOT part of The BBC !!deschanel wrote:Sorry, it's just conspiracy theory jacked up by some TV exec on coke at the BBC, for ratings
NO -- the current world situation leads me to wonder why in hell we humans spend billions of resourses on planning a Mission to Mars (Planet not chocolate bar!) When we CANNOT even sort our OWN planets problems out! Third World countries at war and starving to death. Rich countries with the RICH Elite and the POOR surfs who break their backs to ensure the Rich remain rich.deschanel wrote:Does the current world situation really lead you to believe, retroactiveally, that the US is just a Satanic mill of lies, and the world really is flat but the people in charge just won't tell us?
Drico you dumbfound me! I have seen you type some garbage, but on the other hand you have written some well informed responses ! OK Channel 5 has a lot of crap progs. But as some one pointed out earlier, this prog had been shown else where before!Drico one wrote:Yes, I'm really convinced about this. After all, it was on Channel 5, that bastion of intellectual depth and top quality public-service broadcasting. Let's not mention the topless darts, eh?
I despair sometimes, I really do.
Drico.
Capricorn One starring infamous wife murderer O.J. Simpson.Avalon wrote:Yeah, I also remembered that movie when going thru this thread - does anyone know the title?define psb wrote:I remember there was a Film (cant recall the title) years ago , fiction that might have been based on fact. Where NASA or its fictional equivalent. put a bunch of astronauts out in a desert in some kind of massive hanger, where they supposedly filmed this space mission to a planet. The reason NASA did this, was because they funding had run out!. It all went well up to a point, but then some one 'blew' the story... blah blah. Good film in many respects.
As I said in my earlier post, the documentary on Channel 5 was a different one, which was trying to prove that America DID go to the moon in 1969.Zog wrote:Folks, folks, folks....
... aside from all of the conjecture about whether or not the moon-landings were faked... one thing I can tell you for sure, is that this documentary (originally made in France), is one absolutely utterly brilliant piece of fakery. And I mean deliberate fakery... they are spoofing the anti-NASA people brilliantly. Including the cleverly edited interviews. If you watched the last couple of minutes, they let you in on the joke
-Zog